CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: supplement for the gallbladder

hanna Views: 1,147
Published: 24 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,428,468

Re: supplement for the gallbladder

There are no easy answers supplements take a long time. Outofprint has some good suggestions too.
If you are older (I just turned 84 yesterday) it seems after 40 your stomach starts making less acid.
That is the reason I started also taking Thorne's betain HCL & Pepsin and Dipan-9 (pancreatic enzymes)
since I had digestive problems. I have to be careful with fat too. I usually self treat since I don't
use any medications. The last time I saw my MD he was surprised I did not take any medications, he gives me
prescriptions but instead I do research and try to find other solutions. To feel better it often takes weeks or months.
I don't buy cheap supplements since all ingredients come now from China and hope the companies in the US get
them tested before they put the supplements together. Just keep researching there is lot on google, though they just removed Dr.Mercola and youtube has taken off some of the alternative cancer information. Would be nice if these people could move to
Curezone to spread alternative information.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)