CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Boric acid vaginal suppositories?

OMG Me Too Views: 1,357
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,428,281

Re: Boric acid vaginal suppositories?

I've been coping aggressively with a worm infestion for over 5 years now; systemic and disseminated (everywhere) including genital. I have noticed increased activity several days AFTER taking the meds and now believe that is them trying to rapidly reproduce/hatch in response. I now consider this activity as a positive sign. Currently I am in remission with very little/weak activity following the monthly moxi and 5 days Fenbendazole. I take Doxy 2x/year to reduce their ability to reproduce.

These are very successfully evolved parasites that can survive much. They lay eggs which can remain in cyst for LONG times (10's of years) and these can hatch whenever the environment seems safe (between doses/missed doses/ineffective meds). The bottom line: it will take YEARS of sustained treatment to minimize their numbers enough to feel significant relief. At this point, I plan to take my meds forever. Their numbers are minimized but I am positive there are still many egg bombs just waiting for the opportunity to hatch and start over. Just hang in for the LONG HAUL and chip away at them relentlessly. Be more patient than them. Good Luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

0.734 sec, (1)