CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bacteria laden Nest

Clarkia Parasites Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Tinctures

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
PennyPleading Views: 709
Published: 26 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,427,982

Re: Bacteria laden Nest

This thing isn't a flatworm, in fact I don't really think it's a worm at all... instead it's something a little higher up the evolutionary scale, perhaps some kind of isopod or crustacean or similar creature. Like a super huge King Kong version of a mite or something like that, which means it's closer to being bug-like, and that must be why Ivermectin/Moxidectin are giving it hell. Since Ivermectim works well on mites, which are isopods, that's a weird, but plausible clue to what my big intestinal critters really are.... but DAMN!, a nearly foot long intestinal dwelling mite???? That's Science fiction scary shit right there and speaking of the latter, I've expelled three more of there beasts in the past couple days... One of them was 2" in diameter at the front third of its length and about a foot long. They often have long retractable spikes and cutting/anchoring played that cb be deployed out the sides of its head and some body segments. Crapping that thing out, was like giving anal birth to the spawn of satan, it hurt and cut gouges and lacerations in my colon, rectum, and butthole on its way out. These critters always break apart when I try to wash the dookey off them by swishing them around the toilet bowl water

That would also explain how the filarials are able to parasitize it and use it to complete a reproductive cycle inside me and give me what I now understand was teetering on the brink of a filarial hyper infection which U must've engaged just in the nick of time. I'm pretty sure the filarials are M. Ozzardi, the dog-like head and face, and the two snail-like antennae are a match for pics on the Internet plus geographically it's very plausible for them to be all over Texas now too. The textbooks and journals that claim Ozzardi is only located south of Mexico and only uses specific species of biting flies as its intermediate host are complete bullsh_t because the Oklahoma State Health Dept is currently wrangling with the CDC over their finding mosquitos all around suburbs of Oklahoma City carrying and transmitting M. Ozzardi and the CDC keeps telling them "La la la la la, I can't heat you".

These critters are adaptable and flexible for being able to use whatever they find in wherever victims their new habitat they move to has available, and can possibly be even halfway close enough to functionally substitute for whatever they had been accustomed to earlier.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.359 sec, (2)