CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm new to this, please help

healings Views: 559
Published: 29 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,426,158

Re: I'm new to this, please help

I have now been taking MSM for 3 days, as I heard it can prevent (some types of) parasites to bind to the intestinal walls. It's also said to help with skin, allergies, gut health etc.
I'm already noticing more frequent bowel movements, and I actually have noticed some white, stringy bits in them. It's only a little though, and I don't see it every time, not that much at all, so I don't know if it's actually something "serious". I also don't inspect it with gloves and chopsticks like some others do. I just look down at what's in the toilet when I'm sitting there, hehe. So I'm also not 100% sure of what I'm seeing or if I'm just making it up in my head because I know I want to detox from something. I'm taking a very low dose of MSM to begin with though so maybe that's why I haven't noticed a lot. Everything else looks pretty normal!
Anyway, this makes me suspicious that the white bits might be candida? Or it might just be mucus... But parasites could also cause candida overgrowth. Regardless, it's a good sign that it's coming out, right? Even though I've been eating foods that typically bloat me a lot, I haven't had that much of a problem since beginning MSM. Sure, I've had a little bloating but it hasn't been that painful and it has also gone away quite quickly.

My stomach LOOKS bloated though, but it did that prior to taking MSM, and it doesn't FEEL bloated. However, I suspect the bloatedness comes from the uterus and not the actual intestines.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.016 sec, (1)