CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm new to this please help

WhoAreYouNormally Views: 662
Published: 29 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,426,173

Re: I'm new to this please help

Absolute nonsense advice to stay away from carbs, and doubly so about fresh pineapple.

Get ripe pineapples and juice them, drink as much as you like. The fiber can be irritating and also you will get more benefit from juice, unless you have some sort of craving for the fiber.

Fresh papaya, with seeds, can be equally good. Kiwi fruit contains similar enzymes to both pineapple and papaya that can destroy worms.

Don't bother with bromelain or papaya seed pills.

Diatomaceous earth is not the same as silicea, and yes it does work.

Pau D'arco is a good herb to try for the immune system but I'm not aware of it having direct anti-parasitic properties.

If you're severely infested it's going to be a long haul, so this is yet another reason not to stop eating carbs.

Culinary spices that work well are: high doses of cinnamon, raw garlic (don't take pills), fennel seed, strong cayenne peppers, strong vinegars, cloves.

Fresh pomegranate juice and or ground pom seeds are very good.

Don't be shy about taking medications.

Pumpkin seeds are great, key is staying on them for a week at least.

Great ayurvedic herb is called vidanga. Triphala can also help to expel parasites and relieve associated constipation.

Stool tests are notoriously inaccurate. If you read through the forums this becomes very apparent from almost everyone who has been through it.

IF you can tolerate alcohol good quality spirits like whiskey or tequila are good to kill parasites, same for vermouth and a lot of herbal liquors.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)