CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm new to this, please help

ParasitesinParadise Views: 627
Published: 26 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,426,158

Re: I'm new to this, please help

Aloha: I have been on this journey for 10 years plus and have lot of time and money invested in trying to heal myself. Your symptoms sound like parasite related and I will make some suggestions but each person is different in what works in their body. I am currently doing a protocol that has literally started to give me my life back when I felt hopeless after seeing 25 doctors and all said I was fine when I felt like death. Freedom Cleanse Restore from Dr. Omar Armin is amazing and also Microbe Formulas mimosa pudica which pulls the parasites out has been game changers in my battle. I am so beyond grateful to this website and other people taking the time to post so am paying it forward. Hope this helps you in your healing journey. Take it slow and listen to your body it will be worth fighting for!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)