CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: EXTREME pain at night in hands arthritis Cures?

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
mattk3 Views: 833
Published: 28 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,425,145

Re: EXTREME pain at night in hands arthritis Cures?

"Mechanic" hands are painful swollen, bothersome. The skin is a mixture of cellulose and human skin.

Hurts to just move the fingers beyond a certain distance. These are red hair worms.

RED Strongyles can infect the hand Joints/Bones/Muscles.

While testing Thymus Vulgaris EO, Neem EO, Clove Bud EO, these seamed to work, but not cure.

The use of Pyrantel Paste, Thymol crystals helped more, sometimes with Invermectin and FenBen.

Then I tried pine needle EO. Again no cure.

Finally I used Camphor oil several times per day. This cleared the infection, while using internal meds at the same time. I rotated the use of other oils.

parasites love to mark out their turf, go into an area, and stay there. They remember where home is, and once the hands are infected it seemed impossible to kill those nests.

Internal MEDS like Levamisole (Camphor-d, Pyrantel, Thymus Vulgaris) may be needed as well.

These red hair worms are filarial in nature. These are not your white worm filarial stage worms, but a red worm hair thickness worm. Like Strongyloides, they can really itch. Strongyloides go to the hair follicles, make salt crystal like cellulose sand. Hair worms spit out liquid cellulose, that make bumps of plastic merged with skin, tough skin, calluses. The worms are only a few thousandths of inch in diameter, like a hair in thickness, up to an inch long. They lay their eggs in the area of cellulose, to protect the babies from the immune system.

They hate EO essential oils.

I spent a lot of time getting rid of these in hands, there were calluses.

They also can be in face, feet, back of neck, other locations. Hard Cellulose skin bumps are these red hair worms, extremely hard to eliminate if you have Trypanosomes, Strongyles, other co-infections.

Clove Bud EO deals with the yeasts they contain. Clove oil also can get into the eggs, and break the cellulose protection they employ.

Thyme leaf causes them to loose energy.

I found that Pyrantel puts them to sleep for periods of time.

Doxycycline makes them reproduce less.

Certain larger rhabditiform worms are killed using Cipro 3mg/ml drops on skin. There is not cellulose just a burn like feeling.

Joints may be helped more using thyme oil or Neem oil. Bulk apothecary or Mountain Rose Herbs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.563 sec, (2)