CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Religious Arrogance...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

More
More
  Views: 625
Published: 31 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,421,661

Re: Religious Arrogance...

Actually Ed, what you are stating about my beliefs are not true. The Bible is clear that you have to believe in the deity of Christ in order to be following the real Jesus. You have to be following the real Jesus not a false one. It is not me you have to agree with. You have to agree with truth which is found in many scriptures on this issue.

Even though I personally believe in the Trinity, I do not believe that all those who don't believe in it are not saved. The Bible does not state that you have to believe in the Trinity in order to be saved. I personally don't see how anyone who studies the Bible cannot believe in the Trinity, but I do not believe it is a requirement for salvation. I also believe that you have to believe in the Gospel of Christ which is found in I Corinthians 15. This means you have to believe in the resurrection etc. I believe you have to believe in, trust in, and know the real Jesus as given in scripture and not a made up one that is just a figment of your imagination, or given to you by devils.

I do not make the rules. God does. He gave us scripture and His Holy Spirit to use to examine what we are taught. It's not about agreeing with me or any church. It's about believing what God has to say about it.

Ed, I have seen you fall. I care about you and I am worried about you. I'm sorry to be so offensive to you, but the truth can be offensive. I get my truth from scripture. The Holy Spirit bears witness to my beliefs. You are now in serious error. You have let false teachers sway you with their false doctrines. You are in a battle for your very soul. You seem to be drawn to strange doctrines by demons. I just never expected this from someone who seemed to be so on fire for God. To be honest, I was expecting you to be a spiritual giant with all the zeal I saw in you. I am racking my brains out trying to figure out what went wrong. I know those in false religions fast and pray to their false gods. Maybe that's all you ever had and I just didn't see it. You used to believe in scripture when I first met you. I know you did. Then the false teachers came in.

Ed, I still love you, agape love in Christ, of course. This hurts to see you so messed up. That's why I am fighting for you. I know you don't see it that way, but I just had to try.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

5.328 sec, (2)