CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Religious Arrogance...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

More
More
Living in the Spirit Views: 685
Published: 31 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,421,642

Re: Religious Arrogance...

Blessings Loquat,

I will copy and paste a part of what i had written to Tansy.

"big∑ot
[ˈbiɡət]
NOUN
a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

Do you disagree that Rainy is intolerant towards those holding different opinions? If so, then i propose that you must not have seen or absorbed what she has written over the past few days."

I pose the same question to you Loquat. i will add to this that Rainy proudly and enthusiastically embraced the idea that she is a fanatic. Maybe too she will proudly and enthusiastically embrace the idea that she is religiously intolerant when it comes to certain doctrinal opinions, most especially when it comes to whether or not the bible clearly depicts God as being a trinity and Jesus as being God as opposed to a highly Glorified and honored perfect, sinless, Savior and Lord as a man who sits at the right hand of the Father as a glorified and risen man.

Apparently where Rainy is concerned and based upon what she has written in this regard over the past few days, true Christians are not allowed to have an opinion in these areas that differs from hers and those who do not agree with her in this area are in her mind not true Christians and are going to hell for all eternity. Maybe i won't have to prove anything to you and perhaps she will just proudly admit that when it comes to these issues (which Trapper so correctly and insightfully identified as her sacred cows) she is indeed intolerant toward those holding different opinions... that she is indeed by definition a religious bigot in these ways.

I am feeling a bit like a guy watching someone on trial and the jury consists primarily of the individual's friends who have predetermined that their friend is innocent regardless of what the evidence shows. I'm not sure how you could have missed all of this from her own words over the past few days.

Since i replied to a question of Tansy that provides additional information, i will link this for you here: https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2421661#i

PS: i am not saying, nor ever said that Rainy has consistently patrolled this forum over the years as judge and jury deciding who was a true Christian and who was false and headed to an eternity in hell, but rather it's only been when her particular sacred cow doctrines have been challenged. She was also very strongly triggered maybe a year or two ago when her eternal torment in hell doctrine was challenged and she is certainly triggered, offended and launches into personal attacks when someone does not believe in the doctrine of the 100% God breathed, inerrant and infallible (original) bible.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

9.203 sec, (2)