CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodine disappearing after a few hours after a month at 100 mg/day

Vulcanel Views: 1,068
Published: 31 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,421,051

Re: Iodine disappearing after a few hours after a month at 100 mg/day

Its a bit of a mis-nomer, this "companion nutrients" idea. Those companion nutrients are what a person should be getting anyway.

But, since folk who are deficient in Iodine are clearly not in-the-know about what their body needs (until they learn it), it is a good idea for them to take these companion nutrients. i.e. if everybody was smart enough to know about this stuff, there'd be no need to take Iodine or any companion nutrients, since we'd all be doing it ab initio.

My latest way, is I pretty much take the so-called companion nutrients as often as I deem appropriate. Then, once in a while, I'll down a huge slug of iodine. Or, other times I'll take a little stretched over a day or three. The body is smarter than the brain ! I never put it on my privacy parts though, that is a foreign idea to me. At 58 I still get the usual morning wood same as since I was 5, hahaha. And never any of the prostrate problems you hear about. I think Iodine is the fix, but maybe its the companion nutrients, but I think its the iodine. I don't hang out with grown-ups much, most are too serious and have a crappy attitude. I get along great with 19 year olds, but they sometimes say I'm immature. bummer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)