CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Trinity in the Old Testament

Living in the Spirit Views: 661
Published: 31 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,421,290

Re: The Trinity in the Old Testament

Rainy: As someone who believes that the Bible is not necessarily the word of God there is nothing to debate with you.

Ed: I believe that the bible is partially God's word and partially not. I thank God that you do not want to endlessly debate the bible with me and for this i am truly relieved!

Rainy: You have nothing concrete to hold to.

Ed: I know you believe you have something concrete to hold onto Rainy, but a deeply imperfect bible filled with atrocities, absurdities and contradictions that you believe to be 100% perfect because institutionalized religion told you so is not nearly as solid as you imagine it to be and it's sad and tragic that you believe it to be so much more reliable and trustworthy than it actually is. If you would allow yourself to think and discern for yourself rather than placing all of your trust in institutionalized religion's false doctrines of the perfect bible and being such a trusting follower of that system, you would actually be standing on a much stronger and much more reliable foundation. What you have instead is a house built on the religious sands of partial truth and partial lies while falsely imagining it to be 100% truth. I will stick with my knowledge that the bible has its true and its false parts... and continue to discern everything before God, rather than so over-confidently and over-zealously trusting as you do in institutionalized religion and its false doctrines. Wishing you the very best Rainy and i hope you are able to work through all of this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.234 sec, (1)