CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Trinity in the Old Testament

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
trapper/kcmo Views: 668
Published: 32 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,421,213

Re: The Trinity in the Old Testament

to continue, i finally gave the video a listen so i knew what you were talking about, since im not one to want to assume i know whats going on in your head.

why do you hate the truth? god created us upright and in his image, each one of us, and you want to find fault in it. how dare you!!!

whats wrong with a persons conscience? come on, take a chance and put your fat little fingers to the keyboard and actually converse for once.

i will even help you out with some scripture, you scurvy pirate.

1 Timothy 4:1-3 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

4 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 3 forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

John 8:9
And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

Acts 23:1
And Paul, earnestly beholding the council, said, Men and brethren, I have lived in all good conscience before God until this day.

Acts 24:16
And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void of offence toward God, and toward men.

Romans 9:1
I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost,

1 Corinthians 8:12
But when ye sin so against the brethren, and wound their weak conscience, ye sin against Christ.

1 Timothy 1:19
holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck:

1 Timothy 3:9
holding the mystery of the faith in a pure conscience.

2 Timothy 1:3
I thank God, whom I serve from my forefathers with pure conscience,

1 Peter 2:19
For this is thankworthy, if a man for conscience toward God endure grief, suffering wrongfully.

1 Peter 3:16
having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.

so, do i understand you correctly? you believe all of the received text is scripture and god breathed? if so, none of the above should pose any problem for you. it all sounds good to me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.438 sec, (2)