CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Trinity in the Old Testament

refreshed Views: 654
Published: 31 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,421,102

Re: The Trinity in the Old Testament

I agree, you are very good at Whack-a-Soul. ;)

I want you to understand, that I may disagree with you and Ed as far as how we each understand things, but I find Ed ever much a gentleman and he seems trust worthy. I have known him a number of years...he is not new to me. I must trust him more than most, because he has my email address. Something that you and I have not even worked up to as of yet.

I'm not crazy, I don't have time to even watch all the videos you have been posting, more or less try to talk/debate/argue...whatever you want to call what we do here, with both of you at the same time. So I just stopped. So nobody take it personally. I did want you to understand that I was not ignoring you and that I did listen to what you had to say and I think I have heard about as much as I care to. Just like everything else I research online, I pick and choose the direction I want to go.

Ed has his own forum...you have yours...yet you both choose to be here...with us. I'm going to take that as a compliment. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.328 sec, (1)