CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hyatadid cyst

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
  Views: 523
Published: 2 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,419,475

Re: Hyatadid cyst

I have those... based on microscopic ova photos associated with them, imo they are platyhelminthe (or more rarely, cyclophyllidea) all in cestoda phylum classification (tapeworms and platyhelminths or "flat worms")

Not sure of this, but if they are, then the "classic" albendazole/praziquantel combined treatment is often used with success. See "ICU" treatment recommendations on dosages available on curezone.

If cyclophyllidea (no way to det that without microscopic inspection), one might also add (carefully) pyrantel.

Bet those things just keep coming out - I truly know your pain!

Alb / Prazi is the core treatment - again lookup ICU, but my calc is as follows:

Alb usually 400 mg every 12 hours (or 3.5-5.0 ml [1/2 to 1 teaspoon] of Albenza dep on your weight.

Prazi generally considered one of safest and most effective meds for cestodas - if pure powder form, the base dosage is 25mg/kg weight 3-4 times a day.

Converting lb to kg: 100 lbs = 45 kg, so someone who weighs 200lbs, as an example, would take 25mg x 90kg or 2250mg three to four times a day.

on avg (molecular weight of prazi poweder depends on fineness etc, but this is avg from my understanding (seek med pro on this).

1520mg of prazi = 1teaspoon (380mg = 1/4 tsp). So if one weighed 150 lbs, that is 1687 mg of prazi 3-4 times per day (a dash more than 1.5 tsp).

Prazi is super bitter (horrible taste) - Some people state mixing the measured prazi with a tablespoon of 80 proof vodka (shaking the mix vigorously in small container like mid sized pill container), breaks down powder form (prazi is not water soluble), and absorption level increased significantly.

One can add some flavored water to help kill horrible taste, OR buy a gel cap pill machine and a bag of empty gel caps, and make one's own pills - accuracy of each pill is suspect imo though unless careful measuring imvolved - could take hours to make 100 pills usuallly 600 or 800 mg each. I think measuring by teaspoon much more real world accurate.

Do a lot of research on all this, and do your own math. Prazi is considered to have low toxicity but everyone is different. That being stated, Praziquantel is one of most important anti-parasitic meds ever manuf. If a parasitic "worm" is flat, prazi is usually part of the treatment (cestoda family), and WHO distrubutes it globally to millions.

as always, get the advice of a physician and prescribed meds - this is not a recommendation nor do i condone treating yoursrlf. Get your doc to do it and hunt alt lower price legit Rx sources for manuf meds.

Hope this helps

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

4.191 sec, (2)