CureZone   Log On   Join
Bowel

Karlin Views: 1,287
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,409,324

Bowel

Yes this is not uncommon, just not right.

Interestingly, I had this problem for 10 or more years, and last summer it went away. Now it returns occasionally. See the bottom for why. [no pun intended]

I believe it MIGHT have something to do with CONSTIPATION, or it's cousin "INCOMPLETE EMPTYING".

Constipation is by definition "being backed up" - and can occur due to MOTILITY being low, where our peristalsis is not adequate to the task.

Graphically - we poop, but the next movement's stools are already in the Sigmoid Curve, and we DO NOT manage to poop that out. Obviously, the poop is not supposed to sit there in the Sigmoid for long, and when it does we sweat a little bit out, just the brown stain but not stool.

PS - I am no expert except at observation - so I may be wrong in thinking the Sigmoid Curve is the last point before the exit. Whatever that final rest area is called, that is where our brown stain comes from.

WHY [from the top] - because I resolved my chronic constipation, at least for a few months. And yes, when I became constipated this autumn the brown stain returned.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)