CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: never trust a TROLL

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

More
More
Living in the Spirit Views: 682
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,415,194

Re: never trust a TROLL

Vek: "I would ban Trapper if it was up to me, and I still stand by that because he is disruptive here and makes this forum a mockery."

Ed: Hi Vek, i completely agree :).

Vek: "Now Ed/Life in the Spirit/ has been posting a little here more lately again, and I think he's the same way, he'll post what he wants regardless of Trapper"...

"... but I just wouldn't give him all the credit for the weakening of this forum.".

Ed: In truth his senseless and unrelenting disruptiveness has definitely been a big factor in any decision to limit my own participation in this forum ever since he began to control, manipulate and dominate it, because as you say he had turned it into a mockery, a three ring circus of unrelenting narcissistic abuse, bullying, disruption and babyish attention seeking. i feel that through his abusive and unrelenting trolling, he has drowned out most of what might otherwise have been sincere and potentially fruitful dialogue between others. My version of ignoring and not interacting with this troll included for the most part not participating in this forum at all due to the reality of how exceedingly prolific this troll had become. Every few months i would peek in to see if anything had changed... if the troll had grown tired of his trolling and left.. or if moderation had correctly banned the troll... but each time, the troll was still right there at the center of attention, continuing to dominate the forum with his abusive, immature and otherwise dysfunctional antics. I wouldn't think of it as giving him credit in any positive sense, but i do look upon it as the troll having served his father extremely well, his father being the devil.

ps: in case anybody is needing a bible verse of Lord Jesus telling unrelentingly hard hearted and otherwise badly behaved individuals that the devil was their father, it's definitely in there. Since the Lord Jesus said it of the pharisees, it is every bit as true of this unrelentingly badly behaved bullying and abusive troll.

As well, this need not be permanent. One who is living unto the devil can humble themselves and repent at any time... and choose to live unto God instead.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.297 sec, (2)