CureZone   Log On   Join
Basic Liver Flush first-timer update

Allthings Views: 695
Published: 32 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,415,098

Basic Liver Flush first-timer update

Dear White Shark,

Thank you for your reply, I really appreciate it.
I think there is a slight time difference between our countries (I am in the UK, working on GMT).

After having read a little about Liver Flushes, I was determined to carry out one yesterday (e.g. weekend Friday night 18:00h - GMT).

I also ended up mistakenly doubling the quantities - A lovely person explained that an American cup is 250ml (as internet had various measures). I miss-read the recipe (Friday night fatigue).

So I took 250ml - olive oil & 250ml Grapefruit juice. ;( - its the worst drink I have ever had in my life.

I also found that the olive oil burnt - (tasted spicy) my mouth/throat and I found I was perhaps panting a little and found it ever so slightly difficult to breathe are consuming it.

I haven't found overly excessive bowel movements or necessarily v different to usual. So I'm a little concerned at this stage as I haven't noticed any stones or tummy ache. However, I feel good, and also my usual sore lower back doesn't seem to be there.

Kind regards

Allthings

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.438 sec, (1)