CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Are these tapeworms? There are 2 larger and 1 smaller. Unreal. So strange. Not at all as i envisioned. If not what might they be? How do i retrieve them without damaging or breaking/tearing them?

lizsocal Views: 760
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,410,969

Re: Are these tapeworms? There are 2 larger and 1 smaller. Unreal. So strange. Not at all as i envisioned. If not what might they be? How do i retrieve them without damaging or breaking/tearing them?

So the white bubbly things were the last thing expelled from a raw lemon juice/sea salt enema. When i was sure everything was out, i went to stand up but sat back down.. Felt there was more. Fair amount of pressure remained.. Pushed down on my tummy over and over. Loud grumbling similar to diarrhea. Figured it must be stool tht still needed to come out. Stayed put mostly bc of the enema. Kept massaging tummy back forth/pushing downward. Prob 10min it fell out. Looked down looked like mucous. Stood up & turned around and said WTH!? Cant explain how perplexed i was. WHAT IS IT? Is it alive? Are those its eyes? Are they looking at me? I didnt know what to make of it. Still dont. First thing i did was post here. There were several smaller ones. Lg are White in color. Small ones were grey or yellowish. Initially i thought candida albicans though im just starting to read abt it. I had some leftover metrodonizole and have been taking that (for yeast infections). Candida is overgrowth of yeast either mouth (thrush) or vagina or it can become systemic.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

4.297 sec, (1)