CureZone   Log On   Join
Turpentine and Homozon

Sunshine35 Views: 474
Published: 5 years ago

Turpentine and Homozon

I just started taking Turpentine with Sugar to kill systemic parasites. Not sure what kind of parasites they are because all tests come back negative. I take 1 tsp of Turpentine along with 1tsp of white granulated sugar. The research I did shows that the parasites including candida and fungus try to eat the Sugar but than get poisoned by the Turpentine that is mixed in with the sugar. If you are considering trying this make sure you do you your research. This is not turpentine you buy in the hardware store. The is 100% gum spirits from a pine tree.

I've been taking the turpentine every other day and sometimes every day for about 10 days. The only side effect I have is a dizziness for a few hours after taking it. Someone told this is due to die off, but I don't have any other die symptoms. I know many people have had success using turpentine, but it's new for me. I also started Homozon around the same time which I know some people have had success with as well. I have not be on either of these long enough to post my results but plan to in about a month. One thing I did notice is I crave carbs a lot more after taking the turpentine and homozon. I think this is because the parasites are suffering and need carbs to survive.

I have only been eating raw vegetables with very little fruit for almost a year. I want to add back chicken and fish and what ever other food is safe but I'm concerned about loosing ground if I start feeding parasites. I know enough to stay away from carbs and sugar. Are steamed vegetables and chicken safe to eat? Does anyone know which cooked foods are safe to eat? I'd love some suggestions.

Thank you, Sunshine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)