CureZone   Log On   Join
Help!!! I believe I have Lyme or some other parasite.

glmorty Views: 995
Published: 6 y

Help!!! I believe I have Lyme or some other parasite.

I've had chronic pain most of my life 48 yrs and am on disability since '10. I have these painful lumps all over body especially upper legs, arms, back of armpit and neck. I always thought I had Myofascial Pain Syndrome so I started using a foam roller on legs. Big Mistake. I've since found out these lumps were actually cysts and whatever came out of them caused literal hell since May last year. I have about 90% symptoms of lyme and had a serology test of course negative. I started Dr. Clarks parasite cleanse and it did wonders for about 3 weeks but now it's flared up again. Only thing I've seen in bathroom are what looks like eggs. Can someone give me some advice? I'd also like to find out the name of the Lyme literate Dr in Memphis, TN since every Dr. I've seen has been No Help. Also a place to buy bulk Clark cleanse and if I should continue. Been on full dose last week and starting to feel better. Diagnosed Fibro

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)