CureZone   Log On   Join
Cure for armpit hyperhidrosis and bad odor

nitick66 Views: 631
Published: 6 y

Cure for armpit hyperhidrosis and bad odor

Hi Everybody.

Finally I found the answer of my armpit hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
I had this for 1 year, it happens suddenly on a stress day and has never stopped, I had big strains on my shirts from the moment I would leave my home. It was 5 times worse when I use to be stressed for any reason. I have had also hypersalivation for 6 month but that stopped by itself.

I have made a 3 day fast last week. I started with 2 days eating only fruits (mango pineapple apples kiwi) and then only water (and some water with lemon juice). after the 2nd day, my armpit sweating has stopped. Unbelievable.

Now I am sure that I have food intolerance, is just up to me to find witch is the cause now, reintroducing food step by step.

I had also, for 5 or 6 years problems with Body Odor (it was armpit odor i guess but i never noticed by myself, a friend of mine told me it was my armpits, thanks to her, it difficult to say that to someone) it could be smelled around me and I have had some comments about that all along my life, it wasn't everyday, at least, but in my last job in a restaurant, for a week or 2 everyboby says i smelled bad and it was so embarrassing has I did not notice it, there started a little Depression (normal no??)

Please any questions, if I can, I will help all of you, I have been trough a long process to discover that, probiotics, chlorella, cider vinegar etc etc etc, now I am sure I have found the cause.

I guess for now, and I will maintain you in touch, it can be gluten, lactose or even fructose but not very sure yet.
Staying gluten free, for me, is very good has keeping me not tired at all, I wake up with a lot of energy, usually, and since I remember I am a tired person.
I did not stopped lactose cause I am french and life without cheese for me is hell but if I have to do it I would do it.
I hope I find the main cause, an dI hope I could eat an amburger

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)