CureZone   Log On   Join
Anyone else battling Candida Krusei, this specific type?

Spainwalker Views: 1,308
Published: 6 y

Anyone else battling Candida Krusei, this specific type?

Hello, I am new to Cure Zone and I’m hoping to find other people who are battling Candida Krusei- this specific strain. I was diagnosed with Krusei around 8/17 after a Genova Stool test ordered by my doctor. My Dr is an OB/GYN who also has a holistic practice. She has been my doctor for many years. I am a 51 year old female , 50 lbs overweight. Also was treated for Adrenal Fatigue. My doctor put me on a anti Candida diet - I follow Ricki Hellers Anti Candida Diet which is basically no refined anything. I take a lot a natural antifungals since Krusei is resistant to drugs. For example I take monolaurin , eat a ton of raw garlic, candibactin , SF-722 , and many more. I take several probiotics , use Biofilm disrupters like Interfase Plus and Biofilm Defense And Food grade DE- drnk water with Apple Cider Vinegar- I initially lost about 20 lbs and felt better but have stopped making any more progress with weight loss and I feel discouraged. Is there anyone else out there with Candida Krusei? Thanks for letting me join.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.086 sec, (1)