CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver flushing - when should I stop flushing?

superfriend Views: 410
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,399,435

Re: Liver flushing - when should I stop flushing?

Paul Bragg liver flush from the Apple cider vinegar book, page 27 or 28, from memory...

It is a one or two day process, and I have had the best results doing this version, I've tried probably six types of liver flush. I had gallbladder attacks seventeen years ago and it's what forced me to learn herbs because I had a friend that had surgery right before I started having my attacks. I was not a fan of the idea of surgery so I started at zero knowledge. One of my Bragg version flushes I passed a huge, nearly golf ball sized stone with no pain, along with lots of smaller ones. I did read years ago somewhere a guy did three days apples, apple juice, and water, then drank a sixteen ounce bottle of olive oil. He removed thousands of stones. About six months or a year later, did the exact same thing and nothing was purged. Liver cleanses should be spaced at least two weeks apart. The apples have malic acid, some have more than others, which is said to either soften the gallstones or widen the bile duct. No Epsom salts, enemas, or colonics are mentioned in the Bragg version.

Bragg version -
Consume on the first day only apples and apple juice, preferably organic, and water. On the second day consume only apples or apple juice and water. Then drink a glass of 1/3 olive oil, 2/3 apple juice, and one tablespoon organic apple cider vinegar with the mother. Afterwards, eat more apples to push out remaining gallstones. Done.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)