CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Agave Nectar vs. Maple Syrup

LNdolls Views: 4,500
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 239,927

Re: Agave Nectar vs. Maple Syrup

I am going raw after this cleanse and have been reading about Agave because I intending on doing this cleanse first and would prefer a raw syrup. However, I have found that not all agave nectars are equal.. some are heated above 150 degrees... and are therefore not raw. Some have added chemicals - legally allowed.
I would be sure my agave nectar is pure and unheated.

As for the blood Sugar issue.. I have had trouble using just maple syrup on the cleanse... first attempt ended in the Sugar blues that afternoon. And in this cleanse, day four I drank only lemonades with the maple syrup.. as I could not stand the smell of the molasses after my day long detox headache... The lemonades tasted better than they ever had before. I had a GREAT day, and woke with a small hangover.. a teaspoon of the syrup took care of it.. And yesterday I still did not like the smell of the molasses, but managed to add a T to the last two lemonades without changing the deliciousness one bit.. and no headache when I got up today.
Perhaps there is a settling in period with the cleanse on several fronts - I am going to try another day with just maple syrup... a T of molasses added to the last two drinks.

Best,
LN

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

5.141 sec, (1)