Definitively try to consume some salad with some olive oil and lemon juice every day.
Olive oil and lemon juice daily helps cleanse and cure liver.
Also drinking raw eggs daily (1-3 eggs) helps cleanse the liver and the intestines daily
Also eating fresh raw ocean fish can help cleanse the liver ;
It is easier for me to tell you what you should not eat, as that is far more important than what you should eat.
- foods fried in deep oil, like french fries, donuts, fried chicken, fried shrimps etc ;
- industrially processed foods, foods with added food additives , preservatives ;
- Sugar , alcohol , coffee , too strong spices , sauces , etc,
- bad industrially processed fats
- foods made with flour (if you can not avoid it 100%, eliminate at least most of it)
- juices from a box or bottle , pasteurized
Example of some foods that are healthy for the liver:
- fresh raw vegetable , or fresh raw vegetable juices , fresh raw fruit juices , fresh raw orange juice (not juice from a box !!!)
- fresh raw fish
- fresh raw eggs
- fresh raw milk ;
- sprouted seeds
- fresh raw nuts like almonds , walnuts, hazelnuts ets ;
Of course, if some food is your SD trigger or you are allergic to it , you avoid it, like f. example milk or eggs or nuts or whatever else you may have problem tolerating or consuming.