CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oranges by MH

CLEW Views: 1,364
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,398,765

Re: Oranges by MH

There's an old Mom and Pop orange juice place near me in FL where they grow their own citrus and juice it too. It is literally THE BEST orange juice I've ever had. Even the Tropicana execs go THERE! Only thing is it's quite expensive at $9.00 a gallon. Although, in the long run it would be worth it for the OJ fast you've told us about. I have no excuse for not having done already, except I've just never been one for fasting...

I made the mistake to purchase some canned pineapple the other day. It looked really good and my mouth was watering when I opened it up and started to eat... Then I got a whiff and some strange taste like never before... It looked like pineapple and that's what it said on the can, but it smelled and aftertasted just like TUNA! Yuk! I double checked with family and it wasn't just me.... Tuna... How does that happen? Fresh really IS better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)