CureZone   Log On   Join
Need help from a retention enema expert

bobby707 Views: 2,266
Published: 6 y

Need help from a retention enema expert

Hi everyone

I need some help from an enema expert. At the moment, I'm treating myself for candida, which is a fungal infection, which is mostly localised to my cecum, just past the ascending colon.

I've had great success by administering nystatin in a retention enema after doing several rounds of cleansing enemas. I've been able to feel the retention enema go past the sigmoid colon, into the transverse colon and then down the ascending colon. I've managed this maybe 5 times in 2 weeks, doing the enemas every day. Each time, I've then expelled huge amounts of fungal strings and my symptoms are quickly diminishing. I'm so nearly there after 7 years of suffering.

The problem I've had the last week is for love nor money, I suddenly can't get the retention enema past the sigmoid colon. I'm doing my cleansing enemas as normal, clearing the path for the retention enema and I'm trying to use gravity to get the solution as far into the colon as possible. For some reason, it's like my body is rejecting it at the moment. It just sits in the sigmoid colon and doesn't go any further. I then have to expel it and try again and the last 3 attempts Ive failed completely. I'm not reaching the infection, it's extending the treatment and it's wasting money because I'm using up all the nystatin!

I'm not sure if this is down to:

1) Retention enema liquid is too thick
2) Fermentation in the gut is blocking the enema
3) Stool is blocking it
4) I'm not relaxed enough
5) Something more serious

Can anyone who is really experienced at doing this perhaps share some insights as i'm completely stuck at the moment.

Much appreciated
Rob

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)