CureZone   Log On   Join
Clumping together or has my body created a monster?

lizsocal Views: 729
Published: 3 years ago

Clumping together or has my body created a monster?

https://www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/help_id/20180115_181647.jpg

What is this or what might it be? Certainly not a single creature.. a worm clump maybe. I welcome your mere possibilities. This scares the hell out of me. Don't know where to start unless I have some idea of what it could be. Will you please share your thoughts? It is about 1.5 to 2 inches in length. Also the black shell looking thing. I posted it in Image Gallery its abt the size of a kidney bean but without the curve. I retrieved it. Its like a shell. Turn it over and there's some thick substance inside .. the texture of paste. Its a pinkish color.

Now I'm dying to take a shower & I will check back in a bit.

Thanks in advance. Personally I've never seen anything like this. Not that I've seen everything by any means but I've sure upped my count these last 2 yrs.

It may help to know that I've taken Bayers DeWormer.. it comes with 3 tablets. Its Prazi. Tractor Supply Co only had the feline left so it was really low dose .. 66mg per tab I believe. The following week, in desperation, I went to a local non-chain pet store. I got the dog variation. As much as the clerk tried to get me to get the other brand containing meds I'd never heard of .. I told him "my husband" told me to get the one that has the medicine with a "Q" & "Z" in it and he'd be pissed if I came back with something else! So this time the dosage was modestly higher. I took 2 then 1. Idk whether that's helpful or not. I also grabbed some fish erythro .. holy cow that's some rank shit!

Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)