CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver flushing - when should I stop flushing?

MH 108 Views: 523
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,398,936

Re: Liver flushing - when should I stop flushing?

Hi MH
HELLO

Since you mentioned in reply to my other post that having a healthy liver is important, I wish to ask you a question about liver flushes.
YOU WOULD NEVER EVER WANT AN ILL LIVER

I've done 21 liver flushes over the last 2 years,
OK, SO YOU MUST LIKE THEM

using Andreas Moritz's method.
OK AND I TRIED READING ONE OF HIS SMALL BOOKS LONG AGO AND IT SEEMED LIKE HE JUST COPIED CLARK AND I READ NOTHING THAT HE CAME UP WITH, SO I IGNORED HIM COMPLETELY. SO YOU WILL HAVE TO EXPLAIN WHAT YOU DID.

I have not seen any changes in my health.
SO YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN WHAT YOU ACTUALLY DID AND WHY YOU WOULD DO WHAT YOU DID FOR 24 MONTHS IF YOU SEEN NO CHANGES.

I still have stiffness on my face
OK AND DENTAL IS CLOSEST TO YOUR FACE----SO START WITH YOUR DENTAL HISTORY
YOUR FACE IS ABOVE YOUR NECK---SO EXPLAIN WHAT YOUR CHIROPRACTOR DOES WHEN HE ADJUST YOUR NECK

which I now see comes from a pinched nerve,
SO YOUR CHIROPRACTOR DOES WHAT FOR YOU?
HOW MANY TIMES PER WEEK DO YOU SEE HIM FOR THIS PROBLEM

stiff and tense muscles in my back and legs which comes from a scoliosis,
IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE CURVE YOUR BACK HAS, BUY AN INVERSION MACHINE AND M,ASTER IT ALONG WITH DAILY USE OF A LEG SHAKER MACHINE (CHI MACHINE)

grey hair and hair fall - I'm 33.
POOR HEALTH RESULTS IN LOSS OF COLOR AND HAIR
AT AGE 33 YOU WERE A CHILD WHEN THEY STARTED TITANIUM DIOXIDE IN THE AIR, YOUR SOAPS/LOTIONS AND JUNK FOODS---SO IDEALLY YOU HAVE READ MY FIRST BOOK I CALL BOOK 2 AND UNDERSTAND WHY THE AUTHOR I RESEARCHED BELIEVES KIDS BORN AFTER 1992 ARE SUPPOSE TO ALL BE DYING OF OLD AGE DISEASES VIA THE LOSS OF THEIR THYROID HEALTH.

In general, I don't see that my health is better than it was 2 years ago.
THEN YOU DID NOT CHANGE ENOUGH
LYMES EATS SICK BONES AND SICK FLESH
SO NO ONE SHOULD WANT TO BE SICK, YOU MUST FIGHT BACK, GROW STRONG

Do you think I should continue with flushes?
CORRECT LIVER FLUSHES DO NOT HURT, I AM NOT SURE WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING AND YOUR RESULTS BECAUSE YOU LEAVE ALL OF THAT STORY OUT.
LIVER FLUSHES ARE A MINOR THING WHEN YOU CONSIDER ALL YOU COULD BE DOING. I ASSUME $$$$ IS AN ISSUE, SO BOOKS BY HAY, JACKSON AND CHRISTOPHER ARE A MUST READ AND UNDERSTAND. EVERYONE CAN LIVE BETTER, DO BETTER NO MATTER WHAT THEIR SITUATION IS, IF THEY UNDERSTAND THESE 3 AUTHORS.
DR. JACKSON SHOWS THE READER HOW TO BECOME A SUPER MAN IN THEIR 70'S AFTER THEY WERE ON DEATH'S DOOR STEPS.

On a facebook
FACEBOOK IS LIKE TELLING THE GOV YOUR LIFE AND WHO YOUR FRIENDS MAY BE---IT INVITES ALL TO SAY WHAT THEY WANT; SO BEST YOU CAN DO IS CHOOSE WHAT MAKES SENSE TO YOU. NATURALLY IF YOU WANT TO DIE LIKE THEY WILL, THEN FOLLOW THEM, THAT IS THEIR GOAL.

group for liver flushing there are people who have done 100 flushes
JUST PROVES THEY NEED TO LEARN MORE----I STOPPED DOING LIVER FLUSHES MANY YEARS AGO. I KNEW HULDA CLARK FAIRLY WELL AND HER METHOD WAS TAKEN FROM AN OLD MEDICAL BOOK OF THER 1930'S AND WORKS BEST. IT HAS SOME VALUE, BUT NEVER LAST. I PREFER TO KEEP THE LIVER ALWAYS CLEAN AND THEREFOR NO NEED TO FLUSH IT.

KIND OF SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE AVOIDED READING MY BOOK

and more and they reached good health only when they reached the 100 mark or sometime a little before that.
RIDICULOUS
THAT IS WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT WHEN YOU ASK SUCH PEOPLE

THIS IS WHY I SAY PEOPLE CAN WASTE 20 YEARS OF THEIR LIFE AND OVER $20,000.00 BECAUSE OF FALSE AUTHORS SELLING CRAP

YOUR BEST TO READ MY BOOK AND MY BOOK DOES ITS BEST TO GET YOU TO READ THE BOOKS ON THE USB OPTION FOR MY BOOK.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.074 sec, (2)