CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Herbal treatment for pinched nerves

MH 108 Views: 475
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,397,753

Re: Herbal treatment for pinched nerves

Herbal treatment for pinched nerves

KEY WORD IN THIS QUESTION IS "PINCHED" NERVE. THIS IS WHY A GREAT CHIROPRACTOR IS AT LEAST 1/6TH OF ANY HELTH SOLUTION

Hi MH
HELLO

I have a stiffness around my left eye,
OK

and my doctors

DOCTORS WITH A S IS ANOTHER PROBLEM AND HOPEFULLY AT LEAST 1 OF YOUR DOCTORS IS YOUR CHIROPRACTOR AND HE IS 40+ YEARS OLD AND KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING.

and I feel that it is related to the compression

A CHIROPRACTIC TERM

of the trigeminal nerve
CHIROPRACTIC TERM

somewhere in the cervical spine or jaw.
ALL CHIROPRACTIC TERMS

The reason for this diagnosis is that the stiffness is around the same areas that the trigeminal nerve supplies, particularly around the left eye, eyebrow, forehead. Vitamin b12 injections

DRUG INJECTIONS COME FROM VERY BAD M.D.
WITH THIS POISON THEY WILL SHUT YOU OFF AT A CERTAIN POINT AND NOT ALLOW YOU TO HAVE ANYMORE. THIS SIMPLE FACT IS PROOF ENOUGH THIS DRUG HAS A PROBLEM----BECAUSE ANYTHING "GOOD" SHOULD ALWAYS BE "GOOD"

relieve the stiffness immediately but only for an hour.
SO THE POISONS OVER WHELMED YOUR LIVER AND BLOOD ABILITIES AND SUPPLIED A FAKED "RELIEF"…….THIS IS THE FOUNDATION OF MEDICAL DRUGS----SHUT DOWN YOUR LIVER UNTIL THE PAINS GO AWAY.

I do yoga,
AND YOU ENJOY MEDICAL DOCTORS---SO THAT SEEMS COUNTER PRODUCTIVE

and when I can hold a forward bending pose for long (perhaps a minute or more), then I feel that the stiffness goes away, and i also feel a twitching of the left eyebrow which brings relief to my symptoms. The twitching may come and go for the whole day after the yoga.
SOUNDS LIKE NERVE ISSUES AND THE WORD "CONSTIPATION" OFTEN COVERS ALL HEALTH SYMPTOMS.

These are some of the reasons for the diagnosis of a compressed / impinged trigeminal nerve.

ONLY A TRUE CHIROPRACTOR COULD GIVE SUCH A DIAGNOSES AS HE WAS ATTEMPTING TO SOLVE IT FOR HIS PATIENT.

I have so far not got on MRI done
SO YOU DECIDED YOU NEEDED SOME NUCLEAR POISONS AND FEED YOUR DOCTORS MORE $$$$

because I do not want to expose myself to the magnetic field,
MRI / CAT SCANS / X RAY MAKES VERY LITTLE DIFFERENCE WHEN YOU CONSIDER THE DAMAGES DONE TO YOUR THYMUS, CELLS, BRAIN, ETC…..

and also because the doctors think that the impingement must be very minute,
THE MEDICAL WORLD ARE A GROUP OF THE MOST DUMBED-DOWN; BOOK-SMART PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET THAT HAVE BUT 1 DESIGN----HUMAN DEPOPULATION AND AS A REWARD, THE GOV GIVES THEM AND THEIR COLLEGES/HOSPITALS ENDLESS $$$$$$

else I would have the extreme pain associated with trigeminal neuralgia. Such a minute impingement may not show on an MRI.

DOCTORS CAN TELL YOU WHAT IS NOT WRONG WITH YOU AND NEVER KNOW HOW TO HELP YOU--VIRTUALLY EVERYTHING MEDICAL DOES---WILL REDUCE YOUR LONGEVITY AND LEAD TO HEART DISEASE, DIABETES AND CANCERS TILL YOU DIE….SLOW DEATH MAKES THEM MAXIMUM PROFITS.

However, I've had this illness for 2 years
OK, THEN IT IS SAFE TO SAY OF YOUR DOCTORS---YOU HAVE NO CHIROPRACTOR. WHICH SUGGEST SOMETHING IS MISSING IN YOUR LOGIC. YOU GO TO DOPE AND SURGICAL DOCTORS FOR DRUGS AND BEING CHOPPED ON------IF YOU HAVE A PAIN, YOU GO TO THE CHIROPRACTOR AND CHANGE YOUR DIET AND HABITS.

and it affects my social and work relationships.
AND NONE OF YOUR FRIENDS ARE KIND ENOUGH TO SUGGEST YOU GO TO THEIR CHIROPRACTORS----OR PERHAPS YOU HAVE ALL WRONG FRIENDS.
WHEN DOING YOGA------LOGICALLY A GOOD CHIROPRACTOR WOULD BE YOUR BEST FRIEND….SO SOMETHING VERY WRONG ABOUT THIS STORY. PEOPLE DOING YOGA ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO BE MEDICAL ADDICTS.

I am a psychotherapist
OK…………..DA, WHY DID YOU NOT SAY THIS ON THE FIRST SENTENCE, THIS EXPLAINS WHY YOU HAVE NO CHIROPRACTOR FRIENDS AND ALL FRIENDS THAT ARE MOST LIKELY ANTI CHIROPRACTOR………SO IN FACT, YOU NEED NEW FRIENDS OR TRY TO HELP THE FRIENDS YOU HAVE………

SEE IF YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THIS EXAMPLE:

A CINCINNATI M.D. PRACTICED FOR 50 YEARS
WHEN HE RETIRED HE TURNED ON THIS COMPUTER THING HOOKED TO THE INTERNET AND HAVING A LIFETIME OF INTEREST IN HUMAN HEALTH---HE WANTED TO SEE HOW MUCH THIS COMPUTER THING KNEW ABOUT HEALTH----------HE DISCOVERED HE COULD NOT TURN IT OFF AND HE STUDIED AND HE STUDIED AND HE CONCLUDED HE HAD BEEN BRAIN WASHED BY HIS MEDICAL COLLEGES AND THAT ACTUALLY HE HAD BEEN KILLING PEOPLE AND NOT HEALING PEOPLE……….DUE TO HIS IGNORANCE. IF YOU READ WHAT I CALL BOOK I, WRITTEN BY DR. HOWARD HAY, M.D. HE WILL TELL YOU IN WRITING A BETTER STORY YET AS TO HOW HE DISCOVERED MEDICAL/SURGICAL EXPERTS SUCH AS HIMSELF WERE/ARE TRAINED TO KILL PEOPLE AND HOW HE DISCOVERED THE CURE FOR ALL DISEASES USING ORANGE JUICE AND DIET EDUCATION AND BY 1950 HARVARD / YALE AND ROCKERFELLER ALL AGREED BY WAY OF INDEPENDENT STUDY.

LONG STORY SHORT, THIS 90 YEAR OLD CINCINNATI M.D. FORMED AN ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE/CANCER STUDY AT OSU………THEIR FIRST GUEST WAS MY DENTIST. ALL THE CARS IN THE PARKING LOT COST AS MUCH AS MY HOUSE COST……AT THE END OF THE LECTURE I COULD NOT HELP LAUGHING AS I WATCHED ALL THESE WEALTHY MEDICAL DOCTORS LINE UP WITH THEIR FINGERS IN THEIR MOUTHS ASKING MY DENTIST TO TAKE A LOOK---BECAUSE VIRTUALLY ALL OF THEM HAD TOXIC METALS IN THEIR MOUTHS THAT WOULD LEAD TO THEIR DISEASES AND EVENTUAL CANCER. FROM THE LOOK OF IT, THE MAJORITY OF THE DOCTORS THERE WERE ALL CANCER DOCTORS.

IT IS NOT THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT SMART---THEY ACTUALLY ARE EXTREMELY BOOK SMART----THE PROBLEM IS THEIR PROFESSORS ARE VERY EVIL DRIVEN PEOPLE THAT ONLY TEACH AN AGENDA……..AN AGENDA THAT LEADS TO THEIR WEALTH AND POPULATION CONTROL.----------JUST LIKE THIS 90 YEAR OLD M.D.---HE WAS CLUELESS UNTIL AFTER HE RETIRED. DR. HAY AND DR. JACKSON LEARNED BY WAY OF SAVING THEIR OWN LIVES WITH ORANGES AND THEN WENT ON TO BECOME FAMOUS MEDICALLY---YET NO MEDICAL COLLEGE WOULD DARE EVER TEACH THE TRUTH ABOUT HUMAN HEALTH………

BECAUSE OF THIS---THE MOST EDUCATED HAVE THE HARDEST TIME WITH THEIR OWN HEALTH……….A LADY WITH YOUR SAME CREDENTIALS ARGUED WITH ME ABOUT DR. HAY'S BOOK FOR 2 YEARS AND FINALLY WHEN SHE BELIEVED SHE WAS GOING TO DIE---SHE GAVE THE DR. HAY WAY A TRY AND IT WAS HARDE FOR HER, BECAUSE SHE COULD NOT READ-------SHE AND MANY LIKE HER ARE TRAINED IN COLLEGES TO FIND ANSWERS AND SKIM THROUGH THE BOOKS AND ACTUALLY NEVER UNDERSTAND THE AUTHOR AT ALL…….SO SHE HAD ALLOT OF TROUBLE UNDERSTANDING DR. HAY BECAUSE THESE TYPES WILL READ A BOOK IN 1-2 DAYS AND ACTUALLY ONLY READ A FEW WORDS FROM EACH PAGE---SO BECAUSE OF HER AND FEW OTHER EXTREMELY HIGHLY EDUCATED PEOPLE, I TOOK THE TIME TO MAKE UP A STUDY GUIDE FOR THE DR. HAY BOOK.

I TOOK HIS SMALL OR WHAT HE CALLED HIS "LITTLE" BOOK AND SCANNED IT AND ENLARGED ALL THE WORDS AND THEN HIGHLIGHTED EVERY SENTENCE THAT IS THE ANSWER TO EACH QUESTION ASKED IN THE STUDY GUIDE………….SADLY OVER THE PAST 20 YEARS I BELIEVE LESS THAN 20 PEOPLE EVER FOLLOWED THE STUDY GUIDE METHOD AND FEELED IT OUT------THAT IS WHEN I CAME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT PEOPLE WILL NOT READ AND I GAVE UP AFTER MAKING SEVRAL STUDY GUIDES. IT TAKES A DESPERATE PERSON THAT WANTS TO LIVE AND THEN THAT PERSON WILL SET DOWN AND SPEND $$$ ON BOOKS AND NEWS LETTERS, VIDEOS, ETC. AND TRAVEL AND TALK TO PEOPLE AND SEE PEOPLE THAT HAVE LIKE INTEREST AND BASICALLY ONCE THEY ARE LIVING BETTER, THAT BECOMES THEIR HOBBY THE REST OF THEIR LIFETIME…….THOSE TYPES WILL READ EVERYTHING.

A GOOD CHIROPRACTOR IS HARD TO FIND---THE MEDICAL ORGANIZATION HAS MADE BEING A CHIROPRACTOR VERY EXPENSIVE AS THEIR WAY TO SHUT IT DOWN.
THEY HAVE TRAINED ALL THE NEW CHIROPRACTORS TO BELIEVE IN MRI / X RAYS, CAT SCANS AND ACCEPT INSURANCE…….AND NATURALLY DO NOT CURE YOUR PATIENT, BECAUSE IF YOU DO, YOU CUT YOUR OWN THROAT AND CAN NOT AFFORD MULTIPLE HOUSES AROUND THE COUNTRY AND PARTY IN YOUR RETIREMENT YEARS………….SO WHAT YOU HAVE TO FIND IN A MAN, A MAN THAT BECAME A CHIROPRACTOR 20+ YEARS AGO AND HAS THE EXPERIENCE AND NEVER NEEDS TO ADVERTISE AND HAS A LOYAL FOLLOWING THAT WANTS TO SEE HIM AT LEAST ONCE EVERY MONTH AND EVERYTHING THEY DO NOT FEEL CORRECT, THEY SEE HIM FIRST--------

MY CASE
BEING A TYPICAL AMERICAN, I WENT TO THE M.D. FOR SICKNESS
37 YEARS AGO MY RIGHT KIDNEY KEPT PUTTING ME IN THE HOSPITAL ND ALL THE DOCTORS WERE CLUELESS AND CONCLUDED THEY NEEDED TO DO EXPLORATORY SURGEY TO SEE WHY I WAS IN PAIN THAT DOUBLED ME OVER……….MY GRANDMOTHER CAME AND GOT ME AND TOPOK HER TO HER CHIROPRACTOR AND THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I HAD HEARD THAT WORD………….I TOLD THIS CHIROPRACTOR THAT THE MEDICAL DOCTORS HAD X-RAYS AND HAD CONCLUDED I HAD A TERMINAL ARTHRITIS THAT WOULD DOBLE ME OVER 90 DEGREES AND THAT I WAS DOOMED AND THEY WERE GOING TO CUT MY KIDNEY OPEN AND LOOK AT IT---------------------HE LAUGHED, RAN HIS FINGER DOWN MY BACK OVER MY SHIRT AND SAID MY NERVE WAS PINCHED TO MY RIGHT KIDNEY---SO IT WAS DYING AS A RESULT OF NO NERVE SIGNAL……..HE ADJUSTED ME AND GAVE ME A RETURN BACK TO WORK SLIP---------COST WAS SOMETHING LIKE $9 AND 1 TREATMENT, NO NEED TO RETURN……………………THIS IS WHY MEDICAL DOCTORS ABSOLUTELY HATE CHIROPRACTORS.

THESE EVIL MEDICAL HOSPITALS EXTERMINATED WHAT I CALL THE NEEDLE DOCTORS-------THE OLD FASHION NEED DOCTORS WOULD SUCK TUMORS OUT OF YOUR BODY IN 1 OFFICE VISIT AND USE SOLUTIONS TO DISSOLVE TUMORS, ETC………..NO OPERATIONS REQUIRED……..IN ORDER TO FABRICATE SURGERIES, THE COLLEGES HAD TO EXTERMINATE THESE NEEDLE DOCTORS…….THEY ARE DOING THE SAME TO CHIROPRACTORS.

YOU NEED A CHIROPRACTOR THAT DOES CRANIAL ADJUSTMENTS---THESE ARE VERY HARD TO FIND AND HE MAY BE 60+ YEARS OLD. SUCH A CHIROPRACTOR DIAGNOSES YOU AS YOU WALK INTO HIS OFFICE.

HE CAN TELL BY THE WAY YOU WALK AND THE LOCATION OF YOUR EYES AND EARS WHAT YOUR PROBLEMS ARE.

SUCH A CHIROPRACTOR ELIMINATES THE NEED FOR 80% OF THE MEDICAL FIELD………..OR MORE.
I HAVE NOT HAD A MEDICAL / FAMILY M.D. FOR 37 YEARS, BECAUSE THAT EDUCATION PROVED TO ME THAT MEDICAL DOCTORS/HOSPITALS KILL PEOPLE AND FOR 37+ YEARS I HAVE WATCHED THEM DO IT TO MANY PEOPLE I HAVE KNOWN…….I KNOW FOR A FACT FOR MANY YEARS IN AMERICA---THE DOCTORS HAVE BEEN TRAINED TO PUT PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR MISERY, I HEARD IT FROM THE LIPS OF THE MAN THAT RUNS OUR LOCAL HOSPITAL WHEN HE WANTED TO KILL MY DAD-----MY DAD HAD SLIPED IN THE BATHROOM AND MOM WANTED HIM TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL AND BE CHECKED---THEY PUT HIM IN THE INTENSIVE CARE ROOM AND TROLD MY MOTHER THAT THEY WANTED THE FAMILY TO COME SAY GOOD BYE AND THAT THEY WOULD TIE HIM DOWN AFTER MIDNIGHT AND KILL HIM WITH AN INJECTION------------I SAID WOW, HE MUST BE REALLY BAD OFF-----CAN I GO SEE HIM? THEY SAID YES, I NOTICED ALL THE EMPTY BEDS AND THAT MY DAD WAS THE ONLY PERSON IN THERE-------HE WAS LAUGHING AND HAVING FUN WITH 2 NURSES… I ASKED HIM WAS WHAT WRONG AND HE SAID NOTHING, HE HAS SLIPPED AND HE BROKE NOTHING AND COULD GET UP AND RUN OUT OF THE HOSPITAL…………….

SO I ASKED THE RULER OF THE INTENSIVE CARE WHY DO YOU WANT TO KILL HIM AND THEIR ANSWER WAS THAT HE IS OLD AND WILL PROBABLY DIE IN 6+ MONTHS ANYWAY, SO IT IS BEST TO PUT HIM OUT OF HIS MISERY NOW--BEST FOR ALL THE FAMILY SO THEY DO NOT HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE PROBLEMS OF DYING NATURALLY--------NATURALLY MY DAD CAME HOME WHICH MADE THE HOSPITAL VERY MAD. THE VERY SAME HOSPITAL THAT MANY/MANY YEARS AGO I SAID NO TO THEIR KIDNEY SURGERY AFTER MY NEW CHIROPRACTOR CURED THE PROBLEM IN 1 MINUTE FOR $9

SO THIS IS WHY I HAVE TO SUGGEST---YOU NEED ALL NEW FRIENDS, BECAUSE ODDS ARE, YOUR EDUCATION AND THEIR EDUCATIONS ARE NEVER GOING TO ALLOW YOU TO UNDERSTAND YOUR OWN HEALTH.

and need to make good face to face contact. So I am considering getting the MRI finally, to see if it may confirm this diagnosis.

I HAVE TO LAUGH
SORRY

YOU ARE A MEDICAL VICTIM OF A LIFETIME OF BAD EDUCATION

ALL THE TESTING THEY WILL EVER DO LEADS TO NO CURE AND PROMOTES DRUGS OR DRUGS AND OPERATIONS AND THEIR TREATMENTS SHORTEN YOUR LIFE AND CAUSE LOSS OF BRAIN FUNCTIONS DUE TO TOXICITY AND FOR MANY YEARS I HAVE WATCHED THE WEALTHIEST LAWYERS/JUDGES/DOCTORS/BUSINESS MEN TAKE THIS TOXIC PATH AND END UP IN SMALL ROOMS WHERE PEOPLE TEND TO THEIR NEEDS AS THEY TAKE THEIR DRUGS EVERY DAY UNTIL MANY OF THEM ARE SO TOXIC THEY FORGET THEIR NAMES AND DO NOT RECOGNIZE THEIR OWN FAMILIES AND END UP DYING IN FACILITIES AS THEIR CHILDREN TAKE ALL THEIR WEALTH AND GO BLOW IT AS FAST AS THEY CAN.

FACT
D. HAY AND DR. JACKSON WENT DOWN IN MEDICAL HISTORY AS THE ONLY 2 NORTH AMERICAN M.D THAT CURED EVERY DISEASE, THEY ARE LISTED IN THE YEARLY HARD BACK MEDICAL BOOKS AND THEY WROTE THEIR OWN BOOKS……..THE TOP MEDICAL COLLEGES AGREED; YET THESE SAME COLLEGES DESTROYED THE RECORDS AND BY 1950 WENT THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION OF HUMAN HEALTH AND THE WORLD DECLARED WAR AGAINST ALL OLD PEOPLE.

SO ANY M.D THAT READS A DR. HAY OR DR. JACKSON BOOK AND IGNORES IT---IS IGNORING THEIR MIOST SUCCESSFUL DOCTORS IN MEDICAL HISTORY.
WHY DO THEY IGNORE THEM? BECAUSE BOTH DOCTORS DISCOVERED THAT ALL DRUGS ARE BAD AND DR. HAY BEING THEIR MOST FAMOUS SURGEON, HE DISCOVERED HE COULD CURE EVERY DISEASE WITH NO SURGERY. BASICALLY PROVING THE MEDICAL WORLD WAS BAD FOR HUMAN LONGEVITY.

I SUGGEST THE HAY AND JACKSON CURE IS 10X EASIER WITH HERBS AND EVEN 10 BETTER

I took ayurvedic medicines
SOME OF THESE CAN BE OK, BUT HERBS ARE NEVER GOING TO BE MORE THAN 1/6TH ANY CURE

(I'm in India
AGAIN, SHOULD HAVE SAID THIS IN THE FIRST SENTENCE----THIS WOULD EXPLAIN WHY YOU PROBABLY HAVE NO CHIROPRACTIC FRIENDS.
SADLY, I SPOKE TO A MILITARY AIR FORCE PERSON LONG AGO THAT TOLD ME HE SPRAYED INDIA FROM 1960 TO 1963 DAILY WITH CHEMICALS BECAUSE YOU LIVE TOO LONG………….AND YOUR COUNTRY TODAY BELIEVES THEY HAVE WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE----SO ODDS ARE YOUR NOT GOING TO FIND ANYTHING MEDICAL THAT HAS ANYTHING TO HELP YOU LIVE LONGER…….IF YOU HAVE A SOCIALIZED MEDICINE THEN YOU CAN GUARANTEE IT IS ALL TOXIC. THEY CAN NOT AFFORD FOR PEOPLE TO GROW OLD. INDIA WAS FAMOUS FOR PEOPLE LIVING PAST AGE 150.

and that's the dominant herbal healing tradition here)
YOU JUST HAVE TO LOOK AT EACH HERB AND SEE WHAT THEY SAY TO DO WITH IT---IT IS NOT THE HERBS FAULT AND MORE THE FAULT OF THE TRADITIONAL USE AND TYPE OF HERBS. IN SHORT---ALL HERBS GOOD, SHOULD BE GOOD ALL THE TIME. YOUR DOSE SHOULD BE WHAT WORKS.

for about three months from one doctor and three months from another, and it didn't help.
IF YOUR PROBLEMS ARE CHIROPRACTIC, THEN ALL THE HERBS ON EARTH ARE NOT GOING TO PUT THE BONES BACK IN PLACE.

I SEE MY CHIROPRACTOR ONCE A MONTH
HE CHARGES $30 PER TREATMENT, THAT IS THE BEST $1 PER DAY I CAN SPEND ON MY LONGEVITY.

Initially one of the medicines I took from these doctors, something based on an extract from gold,
GOLD, SILVER AND ALL HEAVY METALS WILL LEAD TO MONO DISEASES AS YOU LOOSE YOUR IMMUNITY AS YOUR ORGANS CLOG UP WITH HEAVY METALS.
IT IS AMAZING HOW MANY FALSE TEACHERS ARE IN THIS WORLD AND THEIR METHODS LEAD TO PREMATURE DEATH-----WE SURELY ARE LIVING IN THE END TIMES WHEN YOU CAN NOT TRUST EVERYONE YOU MEET.

seemed to immediately relieve the stiff and numb sensations, and make me feel like there was a mild electric current passing through the area where I have stiffness. It felt good and I took this to be a sign that the medicine is working. But the effect stayed for only an hour or so, and then stopped coming at all after about ten days.

MANY PRODUCTS WORK A LITTLE BY YOUR BELIEF IN THEM----MENTAL HEALING. IN YOUR CASE IT SOUNDS PHYSICAL, IN THAT YOUR BACK AND NECK NEED A GOOD ADJUSTMENT…………

NOW THERE ARE HERBS THAT CAN RELAX AND PROMOTE CIRCULATION AND I CALL THESE FORMULAS "HERBAL SPRAYS" THAT YOU SPRAY ON YOUR SKIN AND ODDS ARE, THESE MAY SOLVE MUCH OF YOUR PROBLEM QUICKLY, BUT I WOULD STILL WANT TO SEE MY CHIROPRACTOR MONTHLY.

KEEPING IN MIND---OIUR BONES AND TISSUES BECOME WEAKER WITH AGE---SO HERBS REALLY HELP ALLOT IN KEEPING OUR HEALTH. WHAT I CALL BONE BUILDER INTERNALLY AND EXTERNALLY ARE JUST HERBS RICH IN ORGANIC/USABLE MINERALS.

I am considering seeing an ayurvedic doctor again
I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF MET OF A GOOD ONE IN OUR COUNTRY---BUT IN INDIA YOU MAY FIND A GOOD ONE…..

to see if he can do something for my nerve.

SEEK A CHIROPRACTOR, EVEN IF YOU MUST TRAVEL AR AT THE VERY LEAST, SOMEONE KNOWN TO BE GOOD AT BODY MASSAGE. TRUE MONKS PRACTICE A FORM OF CHIROPRACTIC AND UNDERSTAND HOW TO PUT THE BONES IN THEIR PROPER PLACES.

I am writing to you because most doctors do not explain things and I really want to understand how my body is working and responding to these medicines.

I AM GOING TO SAY; LIVE MEDICINE FREE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE
YES, WE COULD CALL HERBS MEDICINES, BUT THEY ARE TRULY JUST ORGANIC FOODS.

YOU WOULD ENJOY MY BOOK AND USB
ON THE USB YOU FIND THE HAY AND JACKSON BOOKS AND MANY OTHERS---THE STUFF I HAVE WRITTEN IN THE PAST AND LOTS MORE
MY BOOK EXPLAINS WHAT I LEARNED
THE BOOKS ON THE USB SUPPLY THE REAL BOOKS, SO EACH PERSON CAN DECIDE WHAT WORKS BEST IN THEIR CASE.
I PUT YOUR CHIROPRACTOR AT 1/6TH YOUR CURE
HERBS 1/6TH
BELIEF / TRUST IN GOD 1/6TH
PLENTIFUL SUN AND AIR 1/6TH
ETC…...

I am concerned that even if a herb or mineral can regenerate my nerve, will not that effect be temporary only, as long as I do not straighten out and stretch my spine, so that the impingement is removed?

ALL HAS TO DO WITH YOUR AGE, TOTAL HEALTH AND ABILITY TO GROW NEW BODY
YOUR CHIROPRACTOR JOB IS TO UN-PINCH YOUR BONES
HERBS AND YOUR YOGA ENABLES YOU TO GROW A NEW BODY

AS LONG AS YOU GET A SCRATCH AND THAT SCRATCH HEALS---THAT IS PROOF YOU CAN GROW A NEW BODY.
NEW HEART IN 21 DAYS, NEW LIVER AND SKIN IN LESS THAN 40 DAYS

WORMS ARE A HUGE PROBLEM IN YOUR COUNTRY AS WITH ALL COUNTRIES---SO DAILY PARASITE PREVENTION A MUST FOR ALL.

ALL THE HERBS YOU NEED CAN BE FOUND LOCAL

The ayurvedic doctor I saw said that in ayurveda they believe that if a herb regenerates a nerve

FALSE EDUCATION
HERBS ARE DEAD FOODS JUST LIKE EATING A LOAF OF BREAD----DEAD AND CAN NOT DO ANYTHING---ALL THE POWER IS IN YOUR BLOOD AND HERBS SUPPLY MINERALS FOR YOUR BLOOD TO MKAE USE OF….

enough then the nerve has its own intelligence to move away from the bone or muscle that is pressing on it.
SORRY
AS LONG AS THAT NERVE IS PINCHED, NOTHING WORKS THAT THIS NERVE ENABLES TO FUNCTION………….YOU CAN STRETCH THOSE BONES AND GET THEM BACK INTO PLACE, BUT WITH SOME BONES, IT IS HARD AND NEEDS THAT CHIROPRACTOR. IF YOU CAN FIND A MONK THAT WORKS ON PEOPLE, THEY KNOW, THEY JUST DO NOT KNOW THE BOOK TERMS TO DESCRIBE WHAT THEY DO.

YOU CAN WASTE MANY PRECIOUS YEARS BY GOING TO THE WRONG PEOPLE.

Or this is what I understood from his hurried explanation. Do you agree with this?
NO, I KNOW FOR FACT SOME BONES WILL STAY OUT OF PLACE YOUR ENTIRE LIFETIME AND MANY PEOPLE SUFFER BECAUSE THEIR BONES NEVER WENT INTO PROPER PLACE AT AFTER THEIR BIRTH-------------YOU MUST BE VERY ACTIVE TO KEEP STRONG BONES AND MUSCLES THAT WILL STAY IN PLACE…….

It sounds interesting but from a conventional medicine perspective, not quite right.
IT IS NOT AND MODERN MEDICAL EVEN MORE BACKWARDS……………..IN REALITY IT IS THE DIET AND THE HABITS AND WE NEED THAT CHIROPRACTOR BECAUSE WE PERMITTED OUR HEALTH TO SLIP. YES, HERBS/DIET CAN HELP RESTORE ALL THOSE BONES AND MUSCLES, BUT IT TAKES A LONG TIME-----AND IF YOUR NERVES ARE HURT, IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. A PINCHED NERVE CAN WRECK YOUR LIFE.

Also, I've seen for conventional allopathic doctors over the last 2 years for this problem, and all of them prescribed me antidepressants - either tricyclic or SSRIs - for the nerve.

DRUGS HARM YOUR LIVER, SO EVERYTHING THOSE PEOPLE DO WILL SET YOU BACKWARDS.

'YOU FIRST NEED A GOOD STOMACH AND LIVER, OTHERWISE NOTHING WILL WORK. THIS IS WHY ALL DRUGS LEAD TO PREMATURE DEATH. DRUGS MANAGE YOUR DEATH, THEY DO NOT CURE THE LIVER AND STOMACH.

I do not have depression.

GOOD, OTHERWISE MY ANSWERS MAY DISTURB YOU…..

I have not taken these because I've read a lot about how these drugs affect your emotional, physical, sexual health, sometimes for life.

GOOD

The last doctor prescribed gabapentin, which is not an antidepressant and as far as I know, does not go through the blood brain barrier. Since I have had this problem for long, I am considering taking either the gabapentin, or if does not work, then trying the antidepressants.

EVEN MORE IMPORTANT THAN $$$$ IS ALL THE TIME YOU WASTE ON THE WRONG PEOPLE
I WASTED AS MUCH AS $20,000 AND 20 YEARS TIME UNTIL I CAME TO MY CONCLUSIONS AND MY GOAL WAS TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE FIND THE CORRECT BOOKS AND NOT WASTE 1/2 THEIR LIFE WITH ALL THE FALSE AUTHORS…...

What do you think about antidepressants and about gabapentin?
POISONS
IF MAN MAKES IT, ODDS ARE IT IS TOXIC

Would you say that someone with a long standing problem, that is serious and is not helped by other treatments, should try them?
I WOULD NOT
I WOULD TRUST MY BRAIN AND NATURE FIRST
ONCE ON THEIR DRUGS, YOU ARE BEING CONTROLLED AND START LOOSING YOUR HEALTH/BRAIN.

The reason for the cervical impingement is that I have a mild scoliosis in my thoracic spine

I WAS BORN THAT WAY-----I HATE TO SIT UP, ETC.
NO BIG DEAL AT ALL, SOMETHING YOUR CHIROPRACTOR CAN HELP ALOT WITH.

and there is a spasm in the muscles of my upper back, shoulders, neck, all on the left side,
ALL 100% CHIROPRACTIC AND A GOOD ONE SHOULD SOLVE 90% OF YOUR PROBLEMS WITH THE FIRST VISIT.

which probably misaligns the cervical vertebrae. I've done physical therapy exercises for a year, and they didn't help.

UNTIL, THAT BONE MOVES AND REMOVES THE PINCH, NOTHING WILL SOLVE THAT PROBLEM----A CHIROPRACTOR CAN DO IT IS SECONDS….
THE REASON TO SEE HIM MONTHLY IS TO KEEP THE BONES FREE AND MOVING BEST YOU CAN AND TRUST YOUR DIET AND HERBS ENABLES YOUR BLOOD TO BUILD STRONG BONES AND TISSUES.

For four months I've done yoga which helps to some extent, and some mildly helpful chiropractic adjustments,

OK, SO YOU DO KNOW CHIROPRACTIC
WHAT HAS HE DONE FOR YOU? SOUNDS LIKE NOTHING? SO YOU NEED A BETTER ONE.
YOU NEED TO HEAR THE BONES MOVE AND NO SISSY / SCARED TREATMENTS……….TELL HIM TO PUT THE BONES WHERE THEY BELONG NOW. IF YOUR SCARED HE WILL BE SCARED OF YOU.

but I seem to have reached a point beyond which healing seems to be very very slow, if possible at all. Particularly with a job that requires a lot of sitting and quite some work on the computer, and hence, not idea posture.

WHEN A CHIROPRACTOR CAN NOT HELP FURTHER AND YOU KNOW THAT, BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE BEST AND HE TELLS, THEN I WOULD TRUST HERBS ALLOT MORE-----IN MY 37 YEARS I HAVE NEVER MET A CHIROPRACTOR THAT GIVES UP----

THEY WILL STRETCH YOU IF NEED BE
'USE TENS UNIT TIME TREATMENT IF NEED BE
USE AIR TOOLS TO LOOSEN UP YOUR MUSCLES IF NEED BE
SUGGEST HAVING A MASSAGE AND THEN COME TO CHIROPRACTOR ---WHAT EVER IT TAKES THAT ENABLES THEM TO GET YOUR BONES BACK IN PLACE---

OK
LETS SAY THIS IS NOT A PINCHED NERVE?

THEN YOU USE HERBS AND MINERALS TO RELAX THE AREAS

if it is infection in the nerve---then all good herbs will help.

SADLY WE DO NOT EXPORT
I MAKE A SPRAY FORMULA WHERE YOU SPRAY YOUR FACE AND NECK AS MANY TIMES AS IT TAKES TO STAY PAIN FREE AND IN YOUR MOUTH AND SPEAKING OF YOUR MOUTH----EXPLAIN YOUR DENTAL WORK----THIS COULD ALL BE CAUSED BY DENTAL WORK.

BLESSINGS
MH108

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.953 sec, (12)