CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Request moderator for the Iodine Problems forum

Views: 959
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,395,745

Re: Request moderator for the Iodine Problems forum

There you go again...

"so in all honesty, i have to say the Webmaster is mistaken that vulcanel was the driving force behind VWT. "

Your habit is to say everybody but you is wrong, and that only you are correct. This is a symptom of something. Understand, the Webmaster is no dummy, they do not make stories up. And just because you write some fiction, does not make it true.

Why are you writing about wombats breasts ? How do you know she will always love vulcanel ? What does this have to do with anything ?

I never told you about chelating fluoride with iodine, you do not understand what the word chelate means - if you did you would not write that. Iodine cannot chelate fluoride, it is simple chemical facts.

Nobody is out to get you, all we want is for you to stay out of the Iodine Problems forum, because you are disruptive there, and it is a topic many find important. I never blamed anybody for anything, I never blamed you for anything. The fact is some people have trouble taking iodine, and some people do not. I requested a new forum to try to help these people, while you were busy reading Conspiracy stories and drinking or lollygagging in your corner or whatever it is you do all night. I avoid the Conspiracy nonsense, instead, I read medical publications, some old some new, like Dr Rath's free e-book entitled: "Why Animals Don't Get Heart Attacks but People Do". There is some very useful practical and valuable information in that book, for those willing to make the time investment and read it.

To ever say I have been unhelpful, is a joke. But if that is what you want to believe, I can't help you.

All I would ask is you to stay out of Iodine Problems forum, because you will repulse people and defeat the purpose of having such a forum.

Leave us alone !! That is all we want, is a trapper-free forum, so people don't get scared off.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)