CureZone   Log On   Join
Epsom salts causing bowel movements on the evening of the flush.

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
iandthou Views: 763
Published: 4 years ago

Epsom salts causing bowel movements on the evening of the flush.

I am doing my 21st Liver Flush tonight. In the last 3-4 flushes, I had 2 watery bowel movements after drinking the Epsom Salt at 6 PM and 8 PM, but before drinking the juice-oil mix at 10 PM. I also had a bowel movement or two an hour or two after drinking the mix. I am assuming this is the effect of the Epsom Salts . The next day, after two more doses of epsom salt, I had 6-8 bowel movements.

Since these bowel movements on the evening of the flush were interfering with my sleep, and also because I was concerned if they may affect the flush, I reduced the Epsom Salt dose from 1 tablespoon in 200 ml water, which is approximately what Andreas Moritz recommends, to 3/4th of a tablespoon. Doing this reduced my bowel movements in the evening of the flush to only one, but it also gave me lesser bowel movements the next day - 4-6 instead of the usual 6-8.

Is it necessarily a problem for the flush if I have bowel movements on the evening of the flush itself, rather than only on the next morning? Logically, I don't see why this should be a problem, because the flush is focused on pushing out the stagnant bile and stones in the liver and gallbladder, while the bowel movement occurs in the colon.

If I reduce the Epsom Salt dosage to 3/4th of a tablespoon each time - as some others on this forum seem to have done also - does that reduce the efficacy of the flush? I am concerned that this may be dilating the bile ducts less, and also that I may not expel all the stones if I only have 4-6 bowel movements the next day.

Some more information -

To clean my bowels, I take two enemas on the day of the flush, that is day 6, and two on day 8. I do not take any on day 7 because my bowels still seem sensitive to any stimulation and I don't feel I would be able to hold the enema. The two enemas are a 2 quart saline water enema followed by a 2 quart enema of saline water with the juice of 3 lemons.

I don't think my bowels are completely empty after this, but I am not sure what would make them completely empty. More than 2 enemas consecutively seems to be tiring and possibly has a drying out effect on the colon.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.125 sec, (2)