CureZone   Log On   Join
Done My 1st liver flush. Please help me!

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Google Advertisement
Madhuri6898 Views: 962
Published: 4 years ago

Done My 1st liver flush. Please help me!

Hi White Shark,

Thank you for the previous help.

I'm 19 years old and female.I have done my 1st Liver Flush almost 9 months ago to cure my Acne and some chaff and dissolved stones came out and have done a series of water enemas before and after and followed the Hulda Clark 's method and diet.

It went well overall. My appetite and bowel movements and also my Acne improved but the results lasted only for two months. That is I could eat pizzas and stuff at that 2 month period without getting any acne.

I'm planning to do my 2nd Liver Flush next week to get myself ready for the new year party. But I'm a bit scared on whether the usual water enemas I did would be enough this time also or else would there be an overflow of stones this time that I have to do so many enemas myself as here in India there is no colonics or colema availability.

And also will there be any gallstone getting stuck in my intestines and all. I want positive things to happen and I don't want to spoil my new years party this time. ANYONE READING THIS Please suggest me something about my fears and explain me the consequences if i do the Liver Flush after this long gap and also the positivities of this procedure

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)