CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver Flush Help and pain!

helpzone121 Views: 1,896
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,393,909

Re: Liver Flush Help and pain!

Thanks for the reply.

I’m going to try the Magnesium.

I read online a lot and can someone correct me if I’m wrong or tell me more.

So after my second flush I got no stones out, then got a lot of pain and burning feeling around my liver area and left side that improved to a point where I was getting bits of pain behind my rib cage area left and right. We had a barbecue and I ate a lot of meat, and next day I was getting quite bad pains. Maybe I’ll had pancreatitis ?

Then I did the 3rd flush, and I got little bits of pains day 1 and 2 after it, and it’s been a week now and the pain is pretty much all gone apart from bits here and there, however my liver feels heavy still and there’s still discomfort across behind my rib cage, left right and center, and I don’t know whether maybe it’s stuck stones or maybe scar tissue, or similar from the horrible second flush?

It definitely feels a million times better than the second flush and is getting better day by day, but I am a worrier and probably over thinking it, however could it be scar tissue, or discomfort from stuck stones from the second flush that just got released?

The reason I’m so worried is that I promised myself I will never flush again as I hate the process and the oil and if I continue flushing, won’t I just get stones stuck in next time?

Another area I get discomfort which I’m not really too sure how to explain. In the middle the rib cage, if you go down a bit you get to the part where the left ribs and right meet, and then move over about 2 cm to the left. I think it’s the pancreas. The discomfort sensations seem to always appear around the same areas.

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.093 sec, (1)