CureZone   Log On   Join
Maybe near end. Need help please

Lostinmess Views: 287
Published: 4 years ago

Maybe near end. Need help please

I am sick of feeling like this. For months have sores apear. My hair is falling out. Feel crawling all over me. Feel like I'm being bite. Biggest problem is sores in my scalp. Other nite they were open and I would touch I could feel something sticking out it would then either pull back in or sliter somewhere else. Have black hair all over me. There is something in my bellybutton. When I take Epsom Salt bath small white things come out. I've recently moved from northwest to the deep south. I had adored like this once before bit they eventually went away. I have been taking Wormwood Black-Walnut and clove oil every couple hours. Along with garlic pills zinc. And just started iron. I think I may be close to end if I can't get help. Have been freezing cold. Get shaking chills and goose bumps all over even in 65 degrees plus. I am scared. Need to know dosage for medication I can purchase at feed and seed store. Am ready to try anything. Cabt take this any more they are on my face now and in my eyes. If go blind c ok uldnt handle that. I may have had tOe worm infection when I was 3. 39 years ago. I been to 7 doctors. No help. Everything they gave me made me worse.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)