CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Whipple's disease

Southern Belle Views: 3,101
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,393,265

Re: Whipple's disease

Right now, I would tell you to read Hulda's book. (It is free.) By the way, do you live in the US?

Google Dr. Richard Schulze and study EVERYTHING he says. I do know he would tell you the first thing to do is clean your digestive system. Juice a lot! Garlic is a GREAT antibiotic. Fasting is good, too. It is a great healer. Get lots of sunshine. Walk barefoot in the grass. (It is called earthing.)

The oils that have been suggested are good, but what you need to do right now is work on cleaning your inside.

Have you tried detox baths? Soaking in Epsom Salts will draw out toxins out of your body. You can add whatever you want to these Epsom Salts baths...ginger root, cayenne. etc. Soak as long as you want.

Have you tried enemas? If not, they can be great healers. You can add whatever you want to them. It doesn't just have to be water. Any herb is ok. Believe it or not, coffee enemas are awesome.

One thing I believe is YOU have to take your health into your own hands. Try everything. Some things will work for you. Some things will not work. But, your body will ALWAYS tell you what it needs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)