CureZone   Log On   Join
Question for Archus

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 174
Published: 4 years ago

Question for Archus

Hi Archus,

hope you are well, i know you have been an active support on this forum for a long time, sometimes the main, active ‘older’ member, and that is so generous of you... just wanted to say thanks for that.
I have a question... have wondered of late, since i seem to be meeting a lot of O blood type people who have a strong sense of “requiring meat”, do you know of any meaningful research on blood type and water fasting... the only reason i wonder, is because i would like for the O types i know to feel there is someone they can relate to who has taken the Water Fasting path and found it workable...

i asked this on someone’s youtube channel, a water faster who had done the classic forty days... and that person only answered that he didn’t think there was any meaning to the types. i think that is true, in ultimate terms, but not so, in the relative, living one’s life in the world sense, esp. for those who are, let’s say, nowhere near veg. or vegan, and for whom raw or living foods, much less fruit eating ( gasp!) would be Over-the-top nonsense, or, let’s say, simply un-doable. I am sure for these ones in my life who are O’s ( and by the way, sick and prone to conditions), the Water Fast could be such a huge reset, esp. for the patterns of thought, and ideas of what is what.

i never hear mention of Water Fasting and blood type, but am guessing a lot of us are A,
( which makes sense ) and then, that less of us are O..

any thoughts?

all the best, Chiron

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)