CureZone   Log On   Join
This shit is depressing me now!!!

Rala51829 Views: 935
Published: 4 years ago

This shit is depressing me now!!!

So for 9 months I’ve been following the moisture method using aquaphor and an antibacterial cream, trying to leave my lips alone for the longest possible time.

I endured 9 months of crap and embarrassment at work, hardly any social activity all because I convinced myself that down the line my lips would improve. Guess whats happened…? Its spread. YES spread to the bottom edges of my lips that were NOT (I repeat and emphasize NOT) affected by EC!!!

I went to the dermatologist and this clueless woman had no idea what I was talking about. I even showed her collections of fallen crusts to shock her, and she seems completely disinterested.
I wish I could go back prior to 9 months, at least I was able to manage my EC. I’ve had this condition for 16yrs now. The only thing on my mind is looking into surgery and undergo a lip reduction procedure.

I swear to God this condition sometimes drains the life out of you. I feel almost hopeless…

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

5.172 sec, (1)