CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: sulfur/rotten egg odor

BuyRetweets Views: 6,753
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 1,200,790

Re: sulfur/rotten egg odor

Hi Wesley.

I too had a rotten egg smell.
Started when I was about 15, Im 25 Now. From what I remember, I was on a night out and bumped into some other kid I cant even remember if i knew him, he sprayed a can of stink bomb in my direction from about point black range, it went all over my face, i guess i inhaled and injested some. This was all in the space of about 2 seconds. I didnt even stop to talk to the kid was literally a hi bye scenario. It was just one of those ha ha pranky type things. Literally from the next day onwards life was pretty different. Went from being the fun popular kid in the room to people keeping a safe distance.

My smell is the Sulphur smell coming from my face, and a strong fecal odour coming from god knows where. Very effective at clearing a room full of people as you have discovered.

Now for ways I have found for dealing with the problem. Its in 2 parts. Food and then other methods which are very effective.

Firstly I find that certain foods affect the smell a lot.
Milk, eggs, cheese, dairy, onions - These types of foods bring on the sulphur smell almost immediately. They have all been cut from my diet.

Gluten, Sodas, Sugars (brown Sugar seems ok), Acidic foods (most fruits, juices, some veg), coffee, alcohol - These bring on the fecal odour smell. research low fodmap foods for a diffinitive list of foods to eat and avoid.

I have cut them all from my diet.

Foods that work and do not bring on these smells are:
Brown Rice which I eat everyday,
Brown Rice pasta,
Meats tend to be fine if they are not coated in bread crumbs like fried chicken for example.
So I eat Chicken, steaks, fish no problems.
Curly leaf kale for veg
Chia seeds for making gravy's
Flax seeds

I drink brown rice protein (unflavoured) for gym.
I drink tonnes of water a day.

This dietary regimen helps control the odours. However i find you first have to wash the odour out of your system.

If i have something planned, say a date or a job interview, i will go and have a colonic irrigation session. Coming out of this the smells wont be there. And i have stick to my food regimen strictly I stay smell free. Its only when I experiment and add foods i am not supposed to eat that the smells return. So try this out and let me know how it goes for you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)