CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: trapper humbles your arrogance, Matthew 7:1-3

loquat1 Views: 345
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,391,150

Re: trapper humbles your arrogance, Matthew 7:1-3

As I said elsewhere, a sad case of the blind leading the blind.

So instead of simply trading scripture passages with you, let's see if you can understand this analogy. What if I were to approach all the acknowledged leaders, teachers and authorities, etc., of all the main branches of Islam, and tell them all that they've got it all wrong? That the Qu'ran has nothing to do with what they believe, but instead teaches something quite different. That their beliefs are no more than their own man-made impositions on their own holy book.

Now, how do you imagine they will respond to such a message from me, and can you see any connection at all between that and what trapper is doing in these threads? Coz if you can, then you are well on your way to understanding why you are wrong about my 'judgment' of trapper.

The issue is not trapper per se, but the grievous errors he advocates and publishes, and which you apparently approve. I say again, run. Run away from his lies. Run as far and as fast as you can and save your own soul, or you will end up with him in the other place.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.000 sec, (1)