CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can anybody help me find a cause to my symptoms

armani85 Views: 1,261
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,391,152

Re: Can anybody help me find a cause to my symptoms

DO not take aditional vitamin suplements if u dont have them low on hair analysis , aditional vitamins adn minerals dont go just like that from your system , they can be stored in tisuse even if u have heatlhy kidney , some of it ofcourse not all will be stored , body work 24/7 with lots of problem these days , u dont need aditional sumplements human been never need that , start live like if u move back in time 2000 years , (of course check first blood type) aditional magnesium stimulate candida overgroth , maybe not in evry body but evryone have diff overtgroths and diff candida (there are 200 of it ) and diff dysbiosis , evrybody is biochemicly UNIQ ! u cant steak to others plan first thing u need to do is grab a note or laptop open that fck txt/word file and note down evrything u put in month ,on skin , hair evryhitng , and note symptoms in time u will get meny anwsers what is ok for you and what is bad for you this is start , next like WS says try Liver Flush , coffe enemas , Elimination Diet but it all looks like 30% parasites 30% fungus 20 % bacterias 10% toxins and 10% your mind stress , stres is big part , if u even never take Antibiotics but stres is like you go 24h IV doxycylin . i expirence it ,stres is what give me candida , i got masive stres 3 years ago it was only few days and for thoes few days i got realy fungal invections on groin and tounge and im not talkig abaout white couted tounge , im talking abaout standard fungal infection google it and you will see. it just kill something in me it kill my all good army and left me defensess , belive i was in shape that i was searchig on google how to comit suisde ....but what helping ? memories if u get down start thing abaout good memories from past get smile on face and keep moving forfard , i know its hard but more stres=more candida , even if u wana cry , even if your joints are in pain , get smile on your face , it will help. and the eliminiation diet is MUST u need to write down what u eat , othervise u will not know what is hapening , and do not take 10 sumplemets at once u will never now what is good for you , start adding 1x when u feel bad trhow it to trash , when i take 10 sups how u will now what is good and what is bad ? some says ACV is miracle and some get yeast infection after it , check your body with your own symptoms and Rotation Diet is also MUST for this weak u can feal ok on this type of foods and next your body will adjust to new diet ,they all just like humans , if u will be alone on the iland with now foods and only food is lets say live meat that lots of people dont like , u will starve your self to death ? no u will start eath until u will get use to it , BUT if this weak u will have your horrible liver , next weak your horrible fish , next weak your horrible fruits and next weak again horrible liver u will get crazy and evency looking for some solution to escape , die etc...remeber those guys are living organism they can think just like you and live just like you humand is no better than parasites or fungi , its crazy on how meny chemicals /products they can surive and live ,, i use to get flare up after taking liver support caps , and i check the package what is in capsule gel and i starting to remove it from capsule and resolve problem

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)