CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Yes, it's a stonking review, and all the more surprising...

loquat1 Views: 355
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,391,062

Re: Yes, it's a stonking review, and all the more surprising...

Yeah, I think we Christians are in for a huge surprise when eternity kicks in, and it won't be of the trapper variety either. Hoekema already hinted at it in his book (The Bible and the Future), and I strongly suspect other authors have taken their cue from him to develop this theme even further.

But back to Dean Davis. I might have missed a trick here, coz in a later post to his 'typo critic', he said this:

Dean Davis 2 years ago

Dear Finance Prof,

I have been waiting eagerly for this day: the revised edition of the HKOH is now out. The contents are virtually unchanged, but thanks to the work of Susan Doitteau, my proof-reader friend, over 200 small errors and infelicities are now removed. 

If you will contact me at my email address (dean1@integrity.com) I'd be pleased to send you a complimentary PDF of the book. And if you like what you see, possibly you would also consider revising your estimate and rating thereof!

Thanks again for you honest review; in the end, I trust it produced a better book, and one more worthy of the High King.
So as you can see, that was some 2 years ago, and assuming sis. Susan has done a good job, most (if not all) of those typos should have been removed in any book that is currently on sale. You should be able to buy with confidence.
I have also offered him my services for the long & short versions of his book, so it'll be interesting to see if I get a response.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.281 sec, (2)