CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Resources for Vekky (and anyone else interested in these subjects)

refreshed Views: 358
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,390,866

Re: Resources for Vekky (and anyone else interested in these subjects)

I think a lot of it is because we are here just relaxing and enjoying it. We don't really care if it's not perfect as long as other's can understand it. So it starts with a laziness to some degree. It's much easier to proofread someone else's writing than our own. I agree that the mind knows what the next word is going to be if we wrote it ourselves and it auto-corrects in our mind and we never really see it as it is.

It's nice to have a special talent that you can share with a person you love, like your wife. And even nicer that you take the time from your own work to help her out with her own.

My mom has convinced me that I have very therapeutic hands when I give her a massage. She seemed to think that I healed some lumps she had near her spine that was causing her to walk unevenly. Of course I give God all the glory, no matter how it happened, but it was nice to find a new talent that I could share with a person I love. Was that a trumpet sound as well? lol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.547 sec, (1)