CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Resources for Vekky (and anyone else interested in these subjects)

vektek Views: 512
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,390,734

Re: Resources for Vekky (and anyone else interested in these subjects)

Yeah, that's the forum I found too recently, and I posted a couple of posts from the guy that goes by the name "Jerusalem Blade" (which you said you liked). I see his name on the second one down on the far right from the link you posted. They have some good discussions on there and I just started to go through some of them myself.

I found this article in one of the discussions : http://www.mountainretreatorg.net/eschatology/amillennial.shtml and I sent it to my dad. So see what you think of it when you get time. The part I liked most about the article was near the end where he takes the scriptures from the Old Testament, containing the Old Covenant promises to Israel, and compares them with the New Testament scriptures which show their fulfillment in New Covenant Israel. I'd like to see a full chart like that, clearly laid out side by side. No doubt it's already been done, but I haven't found a chart like that yet.

But yeah, same deal with that article and the author using the word "Amillennialism". I didn't agree with everything he says in the article either, but he makes some great points in it.

Send me the book titles and I'll send them to my dad. Right now he's just really enjoying the fact that he can get internet now in the country where he stays to take care of his mom. He couldn't get it for a while, but now he can, so he's been reading up a storm and so when I call him, if the conversation goes silent for one second, he just begins to read to me then. lol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.281 sec, (1)