CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Prayers Needed

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
More
refreshed Views: 485
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,390,439

Re: Prayers Needed

Sorry about that. I reread my posts and realized that I never posted anything else. I had worked on a reply to you, but apparently I deleted it and never posted it. Instead I posted my story about the Jesus chair instead.

Q: what are you gonna pray for?
A: The people, who are left to deal with all the loss. The traumatized. The people who question God over this. The people who may seek God over this. All sorts of things to pray for. This type of thing either brings people closer to God and other people or it tears them apart.

I already told you that I don't pray for dead people, unless the Holy Spirit prompts me to.

Q:what makes you think gods will isnt already being done? is he that impotent that it isnt already being done?

A: God's will is based on His promises. He can change anything at anytime He wants to as long as He keeps His promise.

2 Corinthians 1:20 (NIV)

20 For no matter how many promises God has made, they are ďYesĒ in Christ. And so through him the ďAmenĒ is spoken by us to the glory of God.

Q: just exactly what are you gonna pray for? how are you gonna coerce god into making things better for those people? or is the prayer not for them but for your benefit?

A: I already answered this. I already answered about God keeping His promises. I already commented about "relationship". He is my Father, I can go to Him about anything. I may ask for a pony every christmas, but that does not mean He will give me one. He didn't promise me a pony. I can ask for healing but that does not mean that I will heal in this lifetime...but I will eventually, because He did promise that for those that are His. He also said He would send the Comforter. He is good on His promises. So I can pray for the people's comfort in these hard times. What benefits them, benefits you and I as well.

Q: but wehre were the prayers before this happened?

A: Where were your prayers before you got bit by a spider? Has God not stood with you through all of that? And then your heart problem? Don't you pray for your families'
health? Your own as well? Jesus has overcome the whole world. We have that promise, but we still have to get through this world with His help. Don't you use your gifts He has given you to be able to get through this world and to help others do the same?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.516 sec, (2)