CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What Worked For Me - Part 1: Candida Protocol

Lightworker810 Views: 5,167
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,207,622

Re: What Worked For Me - Part 1: Candida Protocol

I don't even know where to start when it comes to breaking down my layers of frustration and feelings of defeat. I've read so much information, I'm not sure what to do anymore. I've had so many issues - ear infections/ sinus issues, yeast infections, inflamed feet and hands, insomnia and sweating while I sleep, food allergies , foggy and extremely unmotivated, headaches, cravings for Sugar and my personal favorite my eyes. My eyes were my breaking point, I can't go anywhere without looking like I'm under the influence, they look so terrible and cause me so much embarrassment and frustration! I'll try to briefly explain what I've been through recently - for about 10+months I was taking Adderall everyday. I'm not sure if this affected my good bacteria but it was around this time I noticed the dramatic decline in the health of my eyes -> detoxification system. I had my liver tested due to some eye's issues prior to beginning my new ADD meds, and my bilirubin levels were only very slightly elevated. I'm no longer taking the Adderall and I've been maintaining a beautiful leafy green, VERY restricted diet (the same as you've discussed and recommended) for nearly 3 weeks now. I do coffee enemas fairly often and take several supplements in attempts to fight the Candida. I'm taking antifungals (oregano oil and garlic) and probiotics, ACV, multivitamins and so the list continues. I've spent so much money already on supplements and food without my desired results, that I'm reluctant to continue buying things just to be disappointed. What can I do? It seems like nobody else is experiencing the eye issues to the severity I am? They are almost grey / red at times, purple if I slip up on diet etc. Other times they appear yellow. I wake up in the morning and they maybe aren't as bad that day, just a little cloudy. After I start at my face with the beauty blender (makeup sponge), it seems to agitate them and in no time they're swollen and red! I don't mean to sound so dramatic but it's really been such a struggle, I want my health back!

Any help or opinion would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Seezer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.191 sec, (2)