CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please say something

cyclinglight Views: 647
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,386,232

Re: Please say something

I had hookworms. They created a wound that looked like an infected cat scratch where they entered my skin. It wasn't sore and no pus ever came out.

I would have diarrhea about one to two days every week or two. Then I started coughing every night but without phlegm/congestion.

But, from what I understand symptoms can vary.

Albendazole took care of mine. I took it a few times because it stirred up some other parasites. But the hookworm symptoms went away quickly.

If you are sharing the house with dogs and other people, you may need to treat everyone at once.

If it is hookworm, albendazole should do the trick; but if you aren't sure, or think you might have other things,it might be worthwhile doing a combination of albendazole/praziquantel/ivermectin. ICU's protocols as referenced in a previous reply would be a good place to start; you will find several protocols by ICU for various classes of parasites in the forums. They are listed on this page: //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1602094. You will find that each protocol suggests ways to find the medications.

But, if you can, try to find out what you have first. That being said, stool tests are the most common diagnostic tool and they are unreliable. Try to post a photo here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)