CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasite cleanse/Ileocecal Valve/Back Pain!

mamamia Views: 382
Published: 7 y

Parasite cleanse/Ileocecal Valve/Back Pain!

Hello all... I'm not sure what to do!

I did the Hulda Clark parasite cleanse, and I am now on the maintenance doses - I've done 3 weeks. However, last week, just a couple of minutes after taking the dosage (2 tsp. Of Black-Walnut tincture, 7 cloves capsules, and 7 super w capsules)... my back went out really badly- I'm talking slipped discs, etc.

I went to the chiro and sure enough my ileocecal valve was at least part of the problem- I have that happen so much- and that's a huge part of my reason for doing the parasite cleanse in the 1st place!

I had done this cleanse before and was on the maintenance for about 3 months, but then stopped for some reason I can't remember now- but never had a problem like this. My ileocecal was better during that time... and then it started coming back once I was off the maintenanc.

Now, tomorrow I am due for another weekly dose but I am terrified! However, I don't want to lose the progress I made...

Does anyone have any clue what happened and what I should do?

FYI- I've done colon cleanse, several liver flushes, coffee enemas, etc. Eat "modified Paleo" (just a little gf bread here and there but now I've stopped this past week).

Thank you in advance!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)