Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Google Advertisement
cybermom Views: 1,603
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 238,071

Re: 1st day for me !!! :o

Passing the baton that is a good analogy. I feel great after this cleanse. This is my second one. Last time i used less maple syrup and was ravenously hungry the whole time barely making my ten days (no slips though). This time i did the recipe to the tee and i wasn't hungry the whole time with the exception of my mind being hungry by habit. This time i lost 17 lbs in 11 days last time i lost 15 lbs in 10 days. this time i was so tired that i didn't work out with the exception of rockclimbing in Squamish the first day and a ball tournament on day 7 where i played 3 1/2 games in one day and almost died. Last cleanse i played ice hockey, worked out in the gym, rockclimbed indoors etc. and was barely tired. I kept off around 5 lbs from the first fast and my body really felt better. My husband did the fast with me last time and he also lost 15 lbs and he through diet and excercise kept off around 10 of it. I haven't been working out as much as i took a contract for work that kept me extremely busy but since i finished this cleanse i am going to change back to my excersizing ways to stay healthy. I am going to the gym tonight and i am still quite tired but i will try to just keep to doing my core and eliptical and then hot tub. Toronto should be fun but really hot and humid. I was talking to a business associate and she said it was around 38 degrees. Have fun. MM

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)