CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 1st day for me !!! :o

wittlewabbitte Views: 1,621
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 238,065

Re: 1st day for me !!! :o

hey... thanks for the message...
actually i already went to see a doctor and she thought it was related to acid reflux, since it's a'dry" cough... i have a suspicion that it's digestive-tract linked too.. especially since i also have salivation problems :-( like after brushing my teeth, i "salivate" ceaselessly for a few hours :(( !!!! so i have to keep spitting... some days it's worse and other days it's better... and my WHOLE problem with my health really began last october when i took some Antibiotics to treat some really minor skin infection.. that's when my total digestive system fell apart :( !!! (and that would be an UNDERSTATEMTN!! i was unable to swallow anythign solid and was totally without strength or antyhing!! it was a NIGHTMARE :(( !! ) i'm much better now, after 6 liver flushes, Amalgam replacements, etc. but i'm still not 100% well and there are kinks int he system :( !! the doctor wanted to prescribe some medicine for acid reflux, but i wanted to treat the problem "the natural way" because i'm really scared about overtaxing my liver further with more medication....!! :( !! so hopefully this mastercleanse will work :> :D !!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.687 sec, (1)